Michele Foster's "bloomin Garden" Dvd...

Decorating By lorijom Updated 27 Sep 2013 , 1:18am by nurse72

xstitcher Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
xstitcher Posted 9 Sep 2008 , 5:06am
post #31 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarflowers

A fellow CC'er gave me the idea of making a DVD on how to wire a spray of flowers. I know this was a hard thing for me. Would anyone else be interested in something like this?

Thanks,

Michele

I'm holding my breath! Can't wait to get this, I was actually asking my Wilton instructor how to put flowers on wires but she had no idea. I've just ordered your dvd as well as the precious pets one on your website. Can't wait until I get them!!! icon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

Sugarflowers Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sugarflowers Posted 10 Sep 2008 , 2:14am
post #32 of 40

I hope to be working on the video sometime next month. I hope it will be ready by December.

xstitcher, your DVD is on it's way, or at least it will be in the morning. TooMuchCake and I think you will really love them. We enjoyed making them.

Thanks.

Michele

xstitcher Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
xstitcher Posted 10 Sep 2008 , 2:38am
post #33 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarflowers

I hope to be working on the video sometime next month. I hope it will be ready by December.

xstitcher, your DVD is on it's way, or at least it will be in the morning. TooMuchCake and I think you will really love them. We enjoyed making them.

Thanks.

Michele

Hi Michele!

Thanks to you both for these dvd's, I'm sure I'm going to love them! I'll be anxiously checking the mailbox!!!!

It'll be great when December arrives! Please keep me posted so I can order mine, I'm even willing to pre-order icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif !!

pajnpis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pajnpis Posted 10 Sep 2008 , 7:46pm
post #34 of 40

wow love your roses! what kind of tools do you use? i'm a newbie, just not sure... i was planning to get the wilton 32 piece flower making gumpaste/fondant cutters set but i'm not sure... i just wanted to make sure what to get before i convince my husband into taking me back to michaels again. I'm planning on getting michele foster dvd....

Sugarflowers Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sugarflowers Posted 11 Sep 2008 , 7:46pm
post #35 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by pajnpis

wow love your roses! what kind of tools do you use? i'm a newbie, just not sure... i was planning to get the wilton 32 piece flower making gumpaste/fondant cutters set but i'm not sure... i just wanted to make sure what to get before i convince my husband into taking me back to michaels again. I'm planning on getting michele foster dvd....

Thanks! For the roses, I don't used cutters, and I have a tool that I use for the texturing. This is how I learned to make roses, but I use cutters when I want to make quick and/or large roses.

Some of my favorite cutters are Orchard products. I have so many, that I can't remember the brands. The Wilton cutters are not my favorite, but they do work. Sometimes the edges don't cut cleanly, but you can reduce this by cutting most of the way through, letting the petal stick, and then running your finger along the cutting edge. This works for any cutter.

Sorry if this wasn't much help.

Michele

TooMuchCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TooMuchCake Posted 11 Sep 2008 , 11:09pm
post #36 of 40

Thanks, Parm!
icon_smile.gif

Deanna

nurse72 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nurse72 Posted 26 Sep 2013 , 11:36pm
post #37 of 40

Could you please tell me where I could get a copy of this dvd by Michele Foster's sugar fix.

nurse72 Posted 26 Sep 2013 , 11:45pm
post #38 of 40

Hi Michele...... I have a few people who would like to buy your DVD.....! Where can we buy it from thanks asap reply would be greatly appreciated thank you so much. Debbie x :)

nurse72 Posted 27 Sep 2013 , 1:10am
post #39 of 40

dvd call bloom'in garden

nurse72 Posted 27 Sep 2013 , 1:18am
post #40 of 40

Hi Where can I buy that DVD FROM ?????? can't find it on the net :(

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%