Big Brother 10 Is Almost Here!

Lounge By michellenj Updated 19 Sep 2008 , 8:13pm by Ironbaker

Marksgirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Marksgirl Posted 30 Jul 2008 , 6:45pm
post #61 of 333

What was the deal with the banner and does anyone know what the banner really said?

michellenj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michellenj Posted 30 Jul 2008 , 10:16pm
post #62 of 333

When I went to the spoilers site a few days ago, I thought they said that they saw the banner for sure, but last night didn't they fake it and say that they saw it?

You know what would be so funny? If Libra got HoH. It would be a hoot to see who she would put up and how she'd act.

Marksgirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Marksgirl Posted 31 Jul 2008 , 3:38pm
post #63 of 333

It would be funny if Libra would get HOH. I can't wait to see who gets voted off tonight. At this point I think it will be Jesse, cause he has been a pain the the a$$ to alot of the people in the house.

Keesha did a OK job as HOH. The problem is she not using her head. She put Jesse up because when Jesse was HOH, he put up Stephen. She is planning the game with her heart. Not her head.

I love Big Brother.

Melan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Melan Posted 31 Jul 2008 , 4:11pm
post #64 of 333

If you look through the archives on Jokersupdates you will see a better shot of the banner. It says something "Happy Birthday____ We (heart) you... something to that effect.

Melan Posted 31 Jul 2008 , 4:43pm
post #65 of 333

Ok, I decided to check on my DVR since it automatically records BB. Didn't realize I deleted it icon_sad.gif So, I checked on Comcasts On Demand where they show the most recent episodes! I watched it, frame for frame when the banner came, and it does clearly say "Happy Birthday______ We (Heart) You! Can't make out the name, but it is clearly not one of the houseguests names. The banner was also facing the other direction. if it had been intended for the house it would have been facing towards the house. So, I guess Libra gets to take the fall anyways -which I am glad, I can't stand that girl!

mimi2004 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mimi2004 Posted 31 Jul 2008 , 8:10pm
post #66 of 333

I hope Jesse gets voted out..I really think he is cocky. I would really like to see Jerry take him out...lol

mimi2004 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mimi2004 Posted 31 Jul 2008 , 8:10pm
post #67 of 333

I hope Jesse gets voted out..I really think he is cocky. I would really like to see Jerry take him out...lol

michellenj Posted 31 Jul 2008 , 9:08pm
post #68 of 333

Oh, it was Renny's bday a few days ago. LOL That's probably what it was.

Keesha did do a good job as HoH this time.

Nobody commented on Steven saying "Suck it" when he was evicted. That was so nic of him! icon_cool.gif

Melan Posted 31 Jul 2008 , 9:32pm
post #69 of 333

The banner didn't say Renny, it was hard to make out the name but it was a long name with the letters "LL" at the end. Doesn't look like it was intended for anyone in the house.

I'm ready to see Jessie and Libra leave! Jessie is so arrogant!

shivs Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shivs Posted 31 Jul 2008 , 10:12pm
post #70 of 333

I think Jessie looks like a tick. I hope he goes tonite... then, Libra.

Ironbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ironbaker Posted 1 Aug 2008 , 2:38pm
post #71 of 333

lol @ tick.

They are STUPID for keeping Jessie in that house. They had so many reasons to evict him over Angie. thumbsdown.gif It was just jealousy and cattiness. When I read some of the feeds last week, Keesha and Libra were all up in arms about how the guys said they thought Angie was the most naturally beautiful girl in the house. She couldn't understand why they'd pick her. Get over yourself! Of all of them, I think Renny is gorgeous!

There is a new HoH.

tcturtleshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcturtleshell Posted 1 Aug 2008 , 3:54pm
post #72 of 333

Yep, they made a big mistake! Jesse is going to drive them crazy not to mention he's probably gunning for them now. Stupid move girls!

When the goodbye messages come on when the person kicked out is talking to Julie can any of you see them? Since week one every time the goodbye messages come on things go crazy on the tv screen. It looks like the film is broken, you can't hear one word they are saying, you can't really see whose talking either. My DH works nights & he watches BB at work (good job! icon_smile.gif) & he says the same thing is happening on the tv at work. Just thought I'd ask if that's happening to any of ya'll. It has happened EVERY time someone is kicked out. Very strange & aggravating!

Ironbaker Posted 1 Aug 2008 , 4:28pm
post #73 of 333

That is very odd, must be your local affiliate cause I have no problem.

tcturtleshell Posted 1 Aug 2008 , 4:31pm
post #74 of 333

I guess I'll just have to go on CBS & watch them then. icon_sad.gif

melodyscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melodyscakes Posted 3 Aug 2008 , 12:03am
post #75 of 333

I can't wait until Sunday to find out who got hoh

I need to go find a spoiler site.

Melan Posted 3 Aug 2008 , 1:43am
post #76 of 333
Quote:
Quote:

I can't wait until Sunday to find out who got hoh

I need to go find a spoiler site.

Go to jokersupdates.com that's probably the best, most up to date(minute by minute actually) of what is going on in the house. It's a great spoiler site -so remember that before you go to it!! I know who won HOH and Veto and who is nominated and if you do you can see it on that site!! I wont tell, would hate to spoil it for anyone else!

missyek Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
missyek Posted 3 Aug 2008 , 3:07am
post #77 of 333

They are idiots!! Holy crow! Why is Jesse still in the house!? UGH!

Dan may be a good America's player, but I don't think he will be able to full fill any requests--he has ZERO pull in the house. We will see though... Hmmm Think it is time to take a peak at Morty's and Jokers.... icon_wink.gif

tcturtleshell Posted 3 Aug 2008 , 3:11am
post #78 of 333

Don't do it Missy!! Don't do it!! Thought I'd take a peek because we're going out of town Sunday & I won't get to see it any next week. I'm not happy with who got HOH. thumbsdown.gif

missyek Posted 3 Aug 2008 , 5:44am
post #79 of 333
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcturtleshell

Don't do it Missy!! Don't do it!! Thought I'd take a peek because we're going out of town Sunday & I won't get to see it any next week. I'm not happy with who got HOH. thumbsdown.gif

ACK!!! icon_surprised.gif Too Late. I saw. I sad. icon_cry.gif Noms okay, though... icon_wink.gificon_lol.gif

tcturtleshell Posted 3 Aug 2008 , 6:12am
post #80 of 333
Quote:
Originally Posted by missyek

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcturtleshell

ACK!!! icon_surprised.gif Too Late. I saw. I sad. icon_cry.gif Noms okay, though... icon_wink.gificon_lol.gif

Yeah, I thought noms were ok too but I think someone will get taken off & someone unexpected will be put up. icon_sad.gif I can't figure this show out. Usually I can guess what's gonna happen. Not this time around.

melodyscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melodyscakes Posted 3 Aug 2008 , 10:27pm
post #81 of 333

I have to stop looking at spoiler sites....I want to read every word spoken....then I'm there for hours.
worse then this site, haha

not happy with hoh either.

it's on tonight! whoohoo

tcturtleshell Posted 3 Aug 2008 , 10:37pm
post #82 of 333
Quote:
Originally Posted by melodyscakes

I have to stop looking at spoiler sites....I want to read every word spoken....then I'm there for hours.
worse then this site, haha

not happy with hoh either.

it's on tonight! whoohoo

I feel your pain!! icon_confused.gif I read the whole Morty's last night. That's all I'm gonna do though. Read it every few days.

I'm leaving for Albany, NY tomorrow, won't be back till next Tues. Ya'll don't have too much fun on here without me.
Take Care my CC/BB friends! icon_biggrin.gif

michellenj Posted 4 Aug 2008 , 4:40pm
post #83 of 333

I was impressed by Renny's toughness on the HoH competition. She is tough! I think that she is one that is going to fly under the radar and kick butt. My husband was surprised at how well the girls did, and how hard the comp was hard on the men. Maybe it was because the girls are shorter? I dunno.

I tried to watch Big Brother After Dark and MAN! it was boring.

missyek Posted 4 Aug 2008 , 5:55pm
post #84 of 333

Was I the only one who laughed hysterically when Jesse started the HOH comp all cocky and then he just fell like a sad pathetic thing--guess losing all that weight really didn't help you huh? MUHAHAHAHA!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif Renny did awesome!!!

Now, if they get Jesse out this week I will be soooo thrilled!

michellenj Posted 4 Aug 2008 , 7:20pm
post #85 of 333

I'm with you on getting Jessie out, Missy. He was a mess up there! When April had the discussion with Michelle about Jessie being put up for eviction, Michelle didn't really seem concerned about it. Doesn't she know the "pawn" always goes home?

Ironbaker Posted 4 Aug 2008 , 7:53pm
post #86 of 333

Anyone willing to be a pawn at this point it just a fool. lol

I really hope Jessie goes. I'm guessing the girls did better in the HoH comp because they have less body weight? Who knows. I wanted Renny to get it.

Speaking of, I figured out who she reminds me of - Rizzo from Grease! LOL She sounds just like her to me. I think that's my new nickname for her.

michellenj Posted 4 Aug 2008 , 10:31pm
post #87 of 333

Ooh, good one. She reminds me of Rizzo, too!

Cakepro Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakepro Posted 4 Aug 2008 , 10:36pm
post #88 of 333

It was delightful watching Jesse be so gosh-awful cocky about winning the competition and then he dropped in agony! Teehee! He weighs twice as much as those girls - I'm surprised he didn't realize that he'd run into trouble long before they would.

That dude certainly loves himself.

This is an interesting season, but it's also kind of weird how the whole house is voting identically based on the HOH's wishes. I wish someone would have thrown a random vote for Jesse in there, just to cause doubt and suspicion!

Carolynlovescake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Carolynlovescake Posted 4 Aug 2008 , 10:43pm
post #89 of 333

I'm a HUGE fan.

I thankfully belong to a very wonderful BB fan site where we have live feed updates nearly around the clock.

I wanted to buy the live feeds this season but this cast is so boring I'm afraid it will be a waste of money. That and all I'd get to see is April and Ollie having sex...those two are worse than rabbits and the way they are going at it we might actually have a BB baby in the making by the end of the summer. Thanks but no thanks.

My name is Carolyn, and I'm a BB addict.

Cakepro Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakepro Posted 4 Aug 2008 , 10:47pm
post #90 of 333
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolynGwen

That and all I'd get to see is April and Ollie having sex...those two are worse than rabbits and the way they are going at it we might actually have a BB baby in the making by the end of the summer. Thanks but no thanks.

Are you serious?? icon_eek.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%