Big Brother 10 Is Almost Here!

Lounge By michellenj Updated 19 Sep 2008 , 8:13pm by Ironbaker

michellenj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michellenj Posted 8 Jul 2008 , 5:38pm
post #1 of 333

They just revealed the cast and house today. The house has rooms themed to certain decades. Hopefully, this season won't have a lame "twist", and nobody will know each other.

332 replies
butternut Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
butternut Posted 8 Jul 2008 , 6:18pm
post #2 of 333

Awesome. Something to look forward to. Do you know when it is scheduled to start?

michellenj Posted 8 Jul 2008 , 9:14pm
post #3 of 333

I believe it's this Sunday. Saturday or Sunday. I've got to remember to set the DVR to record. The executive producer says that "the game will begin even before the guests enter the house", leading some people to speculate that they may make the HG's eveict someone before entering. They did that in BB Australia or either UK.

butternut Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
butternut Posted 8 Jul 2008 , 9:44pm
post #4 of 333

Oh wow, I had no idea it would be this soon. I just checked and it's July 13th which is, lets see, Sunday. Cool!!!Thanks so much for letting us know. I hadn't heard anything about it. Sounds like some of the house guests are going to be quite interesting.

michellenj Posted 8 Jul 2008 , 11:12pm
post #5 of 333

I wonder if they are doing the After Dark thing this season.

jessfmaldonado Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jessfmaldonado Posted 8 Jul 2008 , 11:35pm
post #6 of 333

Oh my goodness, I love Big Brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been waiting and waiting for the new season to start!! If it was up to me Big brother would be year round 24/7!!!! Can't wait for the new season!!!

KlyKat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KlyKat Posted 9 Jul 2008 , 2:02am
post #7 of 333

Woo Hoo!!! party.gif I can't wait! I get excited everytime the commercial comes on icon_redface.gificon_lol.gificon_redface.gif

michellenj Posted 9 Jul 2008 , 8:09pm
post #8 of 333

If you are interested, there are already spoilers out at RealityBBQ and Survivorsucks. I don't know how credible they are.

Cakepro Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakepro Posted 9 Jul 2008 , 10:41pm
post #9 of 333

Woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo!!!!!!!! Can't wait for Sunday!!

I'm going to watch the first episode and then hit the spoiler sites. icon_biggrin.gif

Bring on the houseguests!!!!!

Sherri

lisad1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lisad1 Posted 11 Jul 2008 , 6:45pm
post #10 of 333

Looking forward to it too!! Lately there are slim pickings on the television set!!

They have the CBS website updated, and there is bio's out there on them already. It could be interesting... Has to be better than last season!

donnalane Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
donnalane Posted 13 Jul 2008 , 5:43pm
post #11 of 333

It's so awesome to see other big brother fans here. I have never missed a season. Yes they are doing showtime after dark this season. Alot the spoilers are true I guess that Jerry the older man has been picked for head of household. I think the hg's have already been in the house for a week now, so tonite will show all the highlights of the past week. Do any of you have the live feeds, I do and I love them. Gives a completely different perspective to the show. I always watch the live feeds and decorate my cakes at night it is so great. I go to the site bigbrotherupdates.com it is a great group of people I have been going there for the past 6yrs. They do not jump down your throat like some of the sites do for saying your opinion of certain hg's and other things.
Woo hoo for Big Brother 10 starting tonight.

Cakepro Posted 13 Jul 2008 , 6:25pm
post #12 of 333
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlane626

Alot the spoilers are true I guess that Jerry the older man has been picked for head of household. I think the hg's have already been in the house for a week now, so tonite will show all the highlights of the past week.

For future reference, posting spoilers in this thread is a no-no. shhh.giftapedshut.gif I have intentionally avoided discussions and spoiler sites because I want it to be a complete surprise tonight when the first episode airs.

Thank you. icon_smile.gif

5 hours and counting until Episode 1. Woo hoo!!! party.gifparty.gifparty.gif Bring on the train wrecks!!! icon_biggrin.gif

melodyscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melodyscakes Posted 13 Jul 2008 , 10:38pm
post #13 of 333

its getting closer!!!!!!
playing on cc until it starts....thats a good way to make the time go by.

melody

melodyscakes Posted 13 Jul 2008 , 10:40pm
post #14 of 333

and thanks for the links to the update/spoiler sites, I guess your just not supposed to talk about stuff till it happens on tv here, but I'm going to the spoiler sites right now,,,,getting giddy!

melody

tracycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tracycakes Posted 13 Jul 2008 , 11:20pm
post #15 of 333

I'm really excited about the new season but I hope they learned their lesson from the most recent season - I was really disappointed in the last season with the poor choice of cast members. I'll be watching tonite and hoping for some interesting people and games.

Ironbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ironbaker Posted 13 Jul 2008 , 11:31pm
post #16 of 333

Half an hour left! So glad it's here again and I hope it is far better than last season. This cast does look pretty interesting.

Jokersupdates.com is another good site to read the live feed updates during the season.

Good to see CC BB fans coming back! thumbs_up.gif

michellenj Posted 13 Jul 2008 , 11:53pm
post #17 of 333

It's almost time, BB fans. Yay!!!!

What do you "spoiler" and live feed people think about having a separate thread just to discuss spoilers, live feeds, and BBAD? Just a thought.

I go to the Big Brother forum on Survivorsucks.com for my spoiler info.

Monica0271 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Monica0271 Posted 14 Jul 2008 , 12:58am
post #18 of 333

Ok I just watched it. I am trying agian this year to watch it again. I got SO irritated last year. I am goign to try HARD not to goto the spoilers site tapedshut.gif I am pretty sure that is what ruined me.

Memphis is a hottie thumbs_up.gif .

I like the old man. I think he has spunk. Hes alittle smarter than everyone thinks.

Renny is annoying...lol

Those are all my opionions so far.

michellenj Posted 14 Jul 2008 , 1:53pm
post #19 of 333

Here are my 2 cents:

Renny is REALLY annoying and will be made out to be the bad guy of the season. She looks like Chelsia from last season.

Libra-What kind of person leaves her 5 month old twins for 4 months? I have no respect for her already.

Old guy-Love him, he reminds me of my grandfather.

Have you noticed that all the girls AND GUYS have big chests? icon_lol.gif Jesse is massive!

I really do think this may be a great season. Whoever did the casting did a great job.

jen1977 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jen1977 Posted 14 Jul 2008 , 5:38pm
post #20 of 333
Quote:
Originally Posted by michellenj

Here are my 2 cents:

Libra-What kind of person leaves her 5 month old twins for 4 months? I have no respect for her already.

I really do think this may be a great season. Whoever did the casting did a great job.

I ca nsee your point, but she really may need the money. I guess we don't know her circumstances, but she has 3 kids to support, and two at least are in diapers. I think we should get to know her a little better before we judge. I couldn't have left my kids for that long when they were young, and probably couldn't now either!

Ironbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ironbaker Posted 14 Jul 2008 , 6:44pm
post #21 of 333

i think a separate thread for spoiler talk is a good idea!

I don't have a whole lot of opinions just yet. I don't think negatively of Libra for that as I don't know her full situation. Yeah, that is early to leave babies but she's probably doing this for her family. Maybe she and her husband worked something out...who knows.

Jerry is so cute and I want him to really play this group but I think the opposite will happen. I wish he did not do what AirForce guy wanted. Jerry's undoing may be trusting the young guys who will turn on him in a hot second. I hope he aligns with someone else.

The catholic school teacher kind of rubs me the wrong way but I'm not sure why yet.

Renny is definitely annoying. I think her days are numbered.

That's about it...

HaileysMom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HaileysMom Posted 16 Jul 2008 , 9:11pm
post #22 of 333

Wow...I'm surprised no one's commented on last night's show yet. I missed the premiere on Sunday but caught last night's show so I was looking forward to seeing what people were writing about it. When I saw Renny's outfit/costume at the veto ceremony I just knew there'd be a lot of comments on it. I was laughing at first but it kinda grew on me in a "costume" sort of way. Anyways, hope to see more comments on here about the show this season.

Stephanie

shivs Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shivs Posted 16 Jul 2008 , 10:14pm
post #23 of 333

I love Big Brother...Have never missed a season. I hated last season also.
It looks like its gonna be good! I missed the first night. Crap

Shelly

ps I met Nacommis a couple of months ago in Austin! icon_lol.gif

Cakepro Posted 16 Jul 2008 , 11:04pm
post #24 of 333

Well, the game is definitely on! icon_biggrin.gif Jerry's decision kind of surprised me, but I loved it.

I wish it was on 5 nights a week like the first season!

tracycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tracycakes Posted 17 Jul 2008 , 5:08pm
post #25 of 333

I think Jerry's got some spunk. It looks like this is going to be a much better season than the last several. I think CBS was trying to create drama with some bad casting. You get some good, interesting people with diverse backgrounds and different points of view, the drama will create itself.

Renny is a piece of work but will be interesting. Brian's plans really went awry on him. You come out at the beginning, either will you run the house or you'll be gone early. He was planning on Jerry being tough. Good for Him!!

Marksgirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Marksgirl Posted 17 Jul 2008 , 6:25pm
post #26 of 333

I am glad that Brian's plan went down the tubes icon_lol.gif He thought he was so smart. At first I thought that the group going to Jerry to put up Brian was going to backfire.

Renny drives me out of my mind. I see we are going to have the first hook up. The blond (not sure or her name) and the pastors son.

I think this will be a good one. I was alittle worry on the 1st show when the blonde chick had everyone feel her boobs. I can't believe Jerry did icon_surprised.gif

Cakepro Posted 17 Jul 2008 , 9:20pm
post #27 of 333

Oh Lord, I hope not!!!! The pastor's son swore to his dad that he would not disgrace his family.

Renny is just too much! I find her fascinating to watch. She can talk when nobody's talking TO her, but when she has to speak to someone (especially when she was confronted by Jesse), she just blathers nonsense. That's so funny. I do love her eccentric taste in clothing and headwear.

Yep, this is gonna be a good season!

melodyscakes Posted 17 Jul 2008 , 10:53pm
post #28 of 333

I'm glad they left Renny in, she's a hoot...so funny to watch.
I like the cast so far this year.
glad Brain is gone....going around acting like he controlled the entire game, that is what got him kicked off. hehe

can't wait until Sunday.

melody

michellenj Posted 18 Jul 2008 , 1:17am
post #29 of 333

Someone always comes out of the gate playing the game hard, and gets sent home. Brian must feel like a schmuck for being the first person to get eliminated.

Renny reminds me of my mother. My 5 yr old loved her blue elimination outfit. icon_eek.gif

Marksgirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Marksgirl Posted 21 Jul 2008 , 2:35pm
post #30 of 333

Glad Brian is gone. Glad Renny stayed. I glad that Jesse didn't put Renny up. There are bigger fish to fry.

And the magic question, is Jesse ever going to put a shirt on icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%