Frog Cutter Or Mold

Decorating By Katie-Bug Updated 12 Jul 2008 , 12:54am by ibmoser

Katie-Bug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Katie-Bug Posted 8 Jul 2008 , 2:09am
post #1 of 8

I have a request for a baby shower cake that is to match the bedding. The bedding has a cute little from on it an I would like to find a cutter or mold so that I could incorperate it. Does anyone know of one?

Thanks!!

7 replies
Kim_in_CajunCountry Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kim_in_CajunCountry Posted 8 Jul 2008 , 2:57am
post #2 of 8

I'm not sure I understand what you need. I think you may have skipped a word? "The bedding has a cute little from on it ". Please rephrase and I'll see if I can help.

Thanks.

aliciaL_77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aliciaL_77 Posted 8 Jul 2008 , 5:29am
post #3 of 8

I think she meant frog not from icon_smile.gif

ibmoser Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ibmoser Posted 8 Jul 2008 , 2:05pm
post #4 of 8

First Impressions Molds has a cute frog mold that I used a couple of years ago. I had some cute baby stuff, and she wanted frogs icon_lol.gif I actually molded the frogs and lily from those fruit-flavored Tootsie Rolls - the older brother loved 'em.

http://www.firstimpressionsmolds.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=2010
Not the largest molds, but they are frogs!

SugarBakerz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugarBakerz Posted 8 Jul 2008 , 2:12pm
post #5 of 8

how big of a mold do you need? I have a frog chocolate mold I could let you in on. I never use it. I am trying to get rid of molds, or CK products has them too, when is the cake due... PM me and we can chat!

lori

Katie-Bug Posted 8 Jul 2008 , 4:01pm
post #6 of 8

Thanks so much for the replys! I do like the last one on the page from first impressions, very cute!!

Thanks so much!! Now, I've just got to come up with a cake idea?? icon_confused.gif

Katie-Bug Posted 11 Jul 2008 , 9:05pm
post #7 of 8

I need the mold for July 20th, I just checked FIM's site and they are going to be closed for ICES so it wouldn't get here in time.

Anyone know anywhere else??

ibmoser Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ibmoser Posted 12 Jul 2008 , 12:54am
post #8 of 8

Oh, bummer! Call Nic Lodge's store tomorrow - if they have it, they will mail it asap. Have no idea whether or not they will have the frog, but it is possible. ISAC is closed on Monday - be sure to call tomorrow (Saturday).

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%