post #1 of 9

<<< Like two more posts to go!!

icon_biggrin.gif

8 replies
littlecake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
littlecake Posted 5 Jul 2008 , 7:06pm
post #2 of 9

HOLY CATS K8!...it took me a year...

K8 gonna have to go to rehab, K8 says nooo nooo nooo....

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 5 Jul 2008 , 7:06pm
post #3 of 9

I joined a long time ago but it's been a month since I started posting, June 4th I think. So 500 posts in a month. icon_rolleyes.gif

Mike1394 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mike1394 Posted 5 Jul 2008 , 11:35pm
post #4 of 9

Watch out Debi. K8 has you in her sights. At her rate it should only take until Christmas to catch up. hehehehehe

Mike

dragonflydreams Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dragonflydreams Posted 5 Jul 2008 , 11:46pm
post #5 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by k8memphis

I joined a long time ago but it's been a month since I started posting, June 4th I think. So 500 posts in a month. icon_rolleyes.gif

so, just curious . . . why did you hide in the shadows for soooo long . . . what changed that brought you out of your shell . . . icon_smile.gif (congrats on your addiction) . . . icon_lol.gif

-K8memphis Posted 6 Jul 2008 , 12:03am
post #6 of 9

I don't know for sure. Well I mean it's therapy to think & talk cake. I was just craving it y'know?

I mean I wasn't lurking I rarely ever came over here I had just registered ages ago.

It was KelleyM that got me posting with that state spreadsheet. Because if my county allowed home bakeries I'd be living my dream instead of commenting on and living vicariously through y'alls. icon_lol.gif

Once I got the ball rolling I couldn't stop talking. But I have pried my fingers foff the keyboard since I hit 500.

Love you guys.

dragonflydreams Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dragonflydreams Posted 6 Jul 2008 , 1:38am
post #7 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by k8memphis

It was KelleyM that got me posting with that state spreadsheet. Because if my county allowed home bakeries I'd be living my dream instead of commenting on and living vicariously through y'alls. icon_lol.gif

not sure what spreadsheet you mean . . . so what county are you from . . .

littlecake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
littlecake Posted 6 Jul 2008 , 3:14pm
post #8 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike1394

Watch out Debi. K8 has you in her sights. At her rate it should only take until Christmas to catch up. hehehehehe

Mike

i was thinkin the same thing, they need a "internet talk show"....they both have such interesting points of view

-K8memphis Posted 6 Jul 2008 , 9:53pm
post #9 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlecake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike1394

Mike

i was thinkin the same thing, they need a "internet talk show"....they both have such interesting points of view

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%