What Is Up With Sugarbuzz????

Decorating By Iloveweddings Updated 4 Jul 2008 , 5:37am by littlecake

Iloveweddings Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Iloveweddings Posted 3 Jul 2008 , 7:02am
post #1 of 14

Hi. What is up with that site?I have tried 3-4 times in over a years span to become a member. I sign up, activate and then I never hear back. icon_cry.gif I write asking about it and I get no response. Do I need references or what? If so, will anyone be a reference? I have been here on CC for a long time and have never caused any problems.

13 replies
SweetResults Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetResults Posted 3 Jul 2008 , 7:43am
post #2 of 14

I have had the same issue - can never get on. Oh well, very happy with just cc anyway! LOL!

KrisD13 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KrisD13 Posted 3 Jul 2008 , 8:36am
post #3 of 14

You don't need references. I went there about a week ago. Activated, when I got the reply email.

You have to wait 24 hours before you can view pics and forums, but I got in there tonight, and no problem.

I haven't checked much of it out, yet, but it seems to be more forum oriented. The pic I just tried to view came up in a forum-like window.

Iloveweddings Posted 3 Jul 2008 , 11:44am
post #4 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrisD13

You have to wait 24 hours before you can view pics and forums, but I got in there tonight, and no problem.

I have tried 3-4 times over a year. Still in 24 hrs I've never been allowed on. Here is what it says on the site:

"When your account has been activated, you will receive an e-mail from SugarBuzz announcing the successful completion. Please allow up to 24 hours."

It is after I activate that I never get the email saying my registration was completed. How did you get to be a member and not me? After I read SweetResults reply I felt a little better, like I wasn't being singled out. Now I feel again that I was singled out. icon_cry.gif

gottabakenow Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gottabakenow Posted 3 Jul 2008 , 11:52am
post #5 of 14

it worked for me when i signed up- got the activation email and then 24 hours later i got on. they're changing servers now, though, so maybe that's why it doesn't work for you.

Maria_Campos Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Maria_Campos Posted 3 Jul 2008 , 11:55am
post #6 of 14

Have you checked your spam folder, your spam filters could be the problem

wgoat5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wgoat5 Posted 3 Jul 2008 , 12:06pm
post #7 of 14

I actually checked my spam filters and nothing ... it took two times to register before I was allowed on. Although the site is wonderful I am to goofy to know how to get around icon_cry.gif LOL

Iloveweddings Posted 3 Jul 2008 , 1:22pm
post #8 of 14

I have looked in my spam folder. Nothing.

lardbutt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lardbutt Posted 3 Jul 2008 , 1:25pm
post #9 of 14

I feel why go for hamburger when I can have steak?

And I have steak right here!

I'm also a member at sugarbuzz, but have a hard time enjoying that site!

Iloveweddings Posted 3 Jul 2008 , 2:05pm
post #10 of 14

I love this site. This is probably the better site.

dailey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dailey Posted 3 Jul 2008 , 4:15pm
post #11 of 14

i'm a member of the buzz and never have trouble with access to the site? maybe you need to send a PM to one of the MOD'S?

its a great site with alot of talented members...

rezzygirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rezzygirl Posted 4 Jul 2008 , 1:39am
post #12 of 14

Make sure you put the correct email address. One time I registered at a site, and was just about to send it through and noticed that I put @ol.com instead of @aol.com. I just typed too fast I guess.

cakinqueen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakinqueen Posted 4 Jul 2008 , 3:35am
post #13 of 14

I know that they say people with AOL have a harder time getting access and that it is on the end of AOL because of their spam filters.

littlecake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
littlecake Posted 4 Jul 2008 , 5:37am
post #14 of 14

i signed up a while back, and could get on...been busy, haven't had a chance to go in months....tried the other day...couldn't sign on.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%