Buisness Cards

Decorating By nicksmom Updated 28 Jun 2008 , 5:34am by projectqueen

nicksmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nicksmom Posted 28 Jun 2008 , 2:54am
post #1 of 5

I am trying to start my buisness from home and just received my new cards.My question is where is the best places to place around town to get exposure to clients? TIA

4 replies
asmith Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
asmith Posted 28 Jun 2008 , 3:09am
post #2 of 5

Do you do wedding cakes? If you do you would want to put your cards anywhere the brides could be shopping. I used to work in a department store that did bridal registries. We would have business cards from photographers, florists, limo service, etc. that we would include in our bridal information. We would just ask that they would hand out our flyer when they had brides come into their businesses. It would be great to try to network with some reputable businesses such as these if you do do wedding cakes.

projectqueen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
projectqueen Posted 28 Jun 2008 , 3:17am
post #3 of 5

Kids parties. Doesn't even have to be birthdays. You may have to donate the first few, but what about a cake for the party for the soccer team, dance class, end of year at school?

nicksmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nicksmom Posted 28 Jun 2008 , 3:37am
post #4 of 5

wow these are great ideas girls,thankyou.i was also thinking flower shopppe?

projectqueen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
projectqueen Posted 28 Jun 2008 , 5:34am
post #5 of 5

Sure, why not?

Also, when visiting businesses, you might want to bake some cupcakes in your most popular cake flavor/icing flavor and bring a couple along with your cards. I think people are more apt to recommend something they know.

Best of luck!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%