Wedding Cakes In Birmingham, Al (Or Surrounding Area)

Decorating By Meg4Cake Updated 3 Jul 2008 , 12:14am by ShortcakesSweets

Meg4Cake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Meg4Cake Posted 27 Jun 2008 , 9:26pm
post #1 of 10

Hi everyone!

I'm looking for a vendor that can do wedding cakes in/around the Birmingham area... I haven't had much luck looking on the Net on my own. This request is well in advance (over a year, actually), so no rush yet. If anyone knows of a good cake vendor, please give me a shout!

Thanks!

Meg

9 replies
ShortcakesSweets Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ShortcakesSweets Posted 28 Jun 2008 , 5:39am
post #2 of 10

I'm about an hour from Birmingham. What do you need?

Meg4Cake Posted 29 Jun 2008 , 1:10am
post #3 of 10

The head count is still a guess at this point, but the estimate is 75-90 people. I would like to do a square tiered cake, something clean and simple... Nothing too crazy or intricate. That's about all I know at this point. I just haven't been able to find many cake vendors in the area. I'm from Atlanta, but I don't want to drive/ship the cake if I can help it.

Meg

elainec Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
elainec Posted 29 Jun 2008 , 9:22pm
post #4 of 10

I also am about 45 min from B'ham. I would love to talk w/ you about a cake. Please PM me if intereseted. I can give you a couple of references if you would like. There is also a website that has one of my cakes on it. icon_biggrin.gif I have made 3 square wedding cakes in the last 3 months, including my daughters 4 tier.

ShortcakesSweets Posted 30 Jun 2008 , 2:58am
post #5 of 10

I can supply you with pictures of wedding cakes I have done. If you're interested PM your email address to me.

all4cake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
all4cake Posted 30 Jun 2008 , 3:13am
post #6 of 10

Is this your wedding? I ain't close. I was only curious.

Meg4Cake Posted 1 Jul 2008 , 11:38pm
post #7 of 10

Yep, its for me... icon_smile.gif

all4cake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
all4cake Posted 1 Jul 2008 , 11:47pm
post #8 of 10

Congratulations!!!

elainec Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
elainec Posted 1 Jul 2008 , 11:48pm
post #9 of 10

Meg, I will send you everything after Sat. when I get thru w/the wedding this Sat. for a friend's Dau. Doing all of the catering and cakes! A gift of labor- the girl and my dau have been friends since they were 4 and they are 23 now. Also, THe mom directed my dau.s wedding in March.

ShortcakesSweets Posted 3 Jul 2008 , 12:14am
post #10 of 10

Meg,
I haven't received your PM with your email address. I would love to email pictures of wedding cakes I have done and am really interested in talking to you about doing your cake.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%