Where To Buy Cookie Cutters In Milliani, Hawaii

Baking By Ortiz Updated 5 Jul 2008 , 2:22pm by TracyLH

Ortiz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ortiz Posted 27 Jun 2008 , 3:39am
post #1 of 2

Hello CCer's,

I was wondering if there are any CCer's from Milliani, Hawaii or surrounding area. My SIL lives in Milliani and needs to purchase a tiara cookie cutter for my nieces 1st birthday, does anyone know of a store or a local website in the area she could purchase this cutter or any other cookie cutters and decorating supplies.

Shipping from cookie cutter shops or decorating sites to Hawaii is very expensive.

Thanks.

1 reply
TracyLH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TracyLH Posted 5 Jul 2008 , 2:22pm
post #2 of 2

I used to live on the island about 10 years ago and there were a few good kitchen shops downtown. I bought cutters at Compleat Kitchen in Ala Moana Center and others at a kitchen store at Ward Center. That was a while ago, though so she will likely want to make sure the shops are still there and if they do indeed carry cuttters now. I am guessing that she has googled 'cookie cutters' to check different companies shipping chargers. One site that has a flat shipping fee for up to 99 cutters is www.foosecutters.com. Another thought is to draw the template out to size on cardstock or food safe acetate and use that as a template to cut around onto her chilled, rolled out dough It does indeed take more time than a cutter, but if she is in a bind, it is a thought. Hope this helps!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%