Cc Contests

Decorating By Kitty484 Updated 22 Jul 2008 , 2:52am by pinklesley1

Kitty484 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kitty484 Posted 25 Jun 2008 , 8:07pm
post #1 of 5

I have never yet seen any details about the CC competitions icon_sad.gif I would really like to enter the next one but I log in almost every day and have never seen the notice yet that one is happening. Am I missing something obvious or has there not been a contest since I joined? Someone said that a notice should appear at the top left of the screen but I've never seen one. If there is no notice there, how do I find out about them??

4 replies
foxymomma521 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
foxymomma521 Posted 25 Jun 2008 , 8:21pm
post #2 of 5

There hasn't been a contest in a very long time. I assume it's because Heath and Jackie have their hands full with the site problems...

leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 27 Jun 2008 , 1:32am
post #3 of 5

THe CC contest are on hold until Jackie and Heath get the website running smoothly and their upgrades complete.

When there is a contest you will not miss it. It is usually open for 2-3 weeks with the notice about it in the top left hand side (right about where Jackie and Heath's picture is -- except the notice is about twice the size)

Andi007 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Andi007 Posted 12 Jul 2008 , 6:58pm
post #4 of 5

How is the site upgrade going? Any idea approx, when we can look out for that 'contest' sign?

Hope all is going well! icon_razz.gif

pinklesley1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pinklesley1 Posted 22 Jul 2008 , 2:52am
post #5 of 5

i won the jun TD and would love to enter one again...

please someone pm me and let me know if they want to do a TD for August...

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%