Incredibles Omnidroid 3-D Cake

Decorating By smileyface Updated 11 Aug 2005 , 9:07pm by smileyface

smileyface Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
smileyface Posted 11 Aug 2005 , 8:13pm
post #1 of 6

Does anyone know where I can find the incredibles omnidroid 3-d cake? I am pretty sure it was here that I saw it. I know there are more incredible cakes than my search in the gallery will pull up. It seems to only pull up cakes by keywords and not by the cake titles. Am I don't something wrong? I can't find cakes I know the title of but don't know who did them or I could seach their pictures. Does the search not pull up a cake by the title?? I am so confused and searching the entire gallery is making my eyes bug out. I wish I had put it in my saved photos icon_cry.gif

5 replies
ntertayneme Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ntertayneme Posted 11 Aug 2005 , 8:38pm
post #2 of 6

Do you remember about how long ago it was that you saw the picture?

smileyface Posted 11 Aug 2005 , 8:45pm
post #4 of 6

No, it maybe not have been this site but I thought it was.

Since I got you and your a moderator can I pick your brain, LOL??? Does the gallery search only show pictures by the keywords? Is there a way to search and have pictures with no key words show up? If I search the whole gallery (eyes bugging out, LOL) I can find a lot more cakes than the search shows. I am taking a stab here but I'm guessing that cakes with no keywords don't show up in the search. I might be wrong but that is what I am finding so far. Do I need to add keywords when I up load pictures? Is there any way to add keywords into already uploaded photos or maybe have the search bring up titles as well?
Thanks for any help!

ntertayneme Posted 11 Aug 2005 , 8:58pm
post #5 of 6

It really depends on how the person loading the pic puts in the key word ... if they don't put a description it may not find the pic because it doesn't have any info to search on.. that's my guess, but I'm not totally sure if that's correct lol

smileyface Posted 11 Aug 2005 , 9:07pm
post #6 of 6

Did you find it?? The link doesn't work for me.

Should I post my question in the techinical support section (just saw that). I didn't load any keywords except for my last two up loads. None of my other cakes show in searches that I am doing along with others that I have found searching the gallery cake by cake. So my guess is the search only picks up on key words. Again, I might be wrong but maybe you can ask Lisa & or Jackie (not sure which is the programer) or I can just post there. What ever you thing will work best. Sorry, not trying to be a pain!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%