Topsy-Turvey Cakes

Decorating By Lisa521 Updated 24 Jun 2008 , 11:12pm by crystalina1977

Lisa521 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lisa521 Posted 24 Jun 2008 , 10:56pm
post #1 of 2

I really like those topsy-turvey cakes or Mad-Hatter cakes. Are there special cake molds or pans in which to make these? And how are these cakes supported? By dowel rods?
Thanks, Lisa

1 reply
crystalina1977 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crystalina1977 Posted 24 Jun 2008 , 11:12pm
post #2 of 2

There is a "sticky" at the top of this forum list of topics that includes instructions for a crooked cake. I believe there are another set of instructions in the articles section as well.

Quote by @%username% on %date%