Need Small Airbrush Stencils..where Can I Get Them?

Decorating By loriemoms Updated 24 Jun 2008 , 11:39pm by JoAnnB

loriemoms Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
loriemoms Posted 24 Jun 2008 , 10:29pm
post #1 of 2

I need some small airbrush stencils of circles, lines and triangles. Less the 1/2 inch in size. I cannot find anything anywhere! Does anyone know where I can get them? Is there a holepuncher that will let you punch in mylar or stencil plastic?


1 reply
JoAnnB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JoAnnB Posted 24 Jun 2008 , 11:39pm
post #2 of 2

You could check at a craft store. some of the punchers will certainly go though the plastic made for making stencils.

I think, will also make custom stencils

Quote by @%username% on %date%