Yeah! I Got My 2009 Wilton Yearbook!!

Decorating By Mattie1 Updated 28 Jun 2008 , 1:27pm by 2xMiMi

Mattie1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mattie1 Posted 21 Jun 2008 , 10:39pm
post #1 of 12

Just picked it up today at a local party supply store here in NC. It has a lot of great ideas in it.

11 replies
cerobs Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cerobs Posted 21 Jun 2008 , 10:49pm
post #2 of 12

yes it does. I just love page 76. I would love to a dummy use that style but I was wonder if you can use sencil on that fondant.

JulieB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JulieB Posted 22 Jun 2008 , 9:41pm
post #3 of 12

How exciting! I've been keeping an eye out for it, haven't seen it yet. I do love the yearbooks.

Malakin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Malakin Posted 22 Jun 2008 , 9:52pm
post #4 of 12

I haven't seen it yet. I looked yesterday, but the store doesn't have it yet.

Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 22 Jun 2008 , 10:03pm
post #5 of 12

Yes..I just bought mine also from Ebay!!! They are on there also...Otherwise they wouldn't be here in Canada until July!!

minorfan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
minorfan Posted 23 Jun 2008 , 4:38pm
post #6 of 12

Found it this morning in Tampa at a small cake supply store (cakes plus) first time into this store and found great stuff locally that I have been wanting to look at before buying online, now got a lot of it !! Would have bought more but hubby was with me and he was in shock at my glee picking out items.

Could not wait to tell my old wilton instructor since she has been looking for it also. They all got to see it this past weekend at a seminar but still not in the Michaels or Joann's around her for 3 more weeks.

I have seen some cakes on Cake Central in the past week that are from out of this book so others must have it.

I am just so happy to have it. Now cant wait to try out a krimper , gold glaze, cutter for moth orchid etc that I got this morning. They even had Fat Daddio cake pans and Magic Line pans along with a lot of non-wilton and wilton items. So thrilled. Hard to find items here in florida and can not wait for shopping days over at the ICES convention in Orlando in July!!

CelebrationsbyLori Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CelebrationsbyLori Posted 23 Jun 2008 , 10:18pm
post #7 of 12

Just to let you know if any of you are looking, the independant stores like me got first dibbs on the yearbooks this year. We got a 2-3 week head start on the chains. I don't know why, but it's kind of nice for a change, usually I see stuff on eBay before I even get the notice about it being available to order! It will be in Michael's and everywhere soon, probably within a couple of weeks, but just thought I throw that info out there!
It does have some cute stuff this year, just love the new monkey cake pan, he has personality!
Lori

aundrea Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aundrea Posted 23 Jun 2008 , 10:46pm
post #8 of 12

OMG! its here?!?!? i cant wait to get it!

jessfmaldonado Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jessfmaldonado Posted 23 Jun 2008 , 11:11pm
post #9 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by minorfan

Found it this morning in Tampa at a small cake supply store (cakes plus) first time into this store and found great stuff locally that I have been wanting to look at before buying online, now got a lot of it !! Would have bought more but hubby was with me and he was in shock at my glee picking out items.

Could not wait to tell my old wilton instructor since she has been looking for it also. They all got to see it this past weekend at a seminar but still not in the Michaels or Joann's around her for 3 more weeks.

I have seen some cakes on Cake Central in the past week that are from out of this book so others must have it.

I am just so happy to have it. Now cant wait to try out a krimper , gold glaze, cutter for moth orchid etc that I got this morning. They even had cake pans and Magic Line pans along with a lot of non-wilton and wilton items. So thrilled. Hard to find items here in florida and can not wait for shopping days over at the ICES convention in Orlando in July!!

Hi minorfan, I also am in tampa. I heard of cakes plus but never went because my instructor told me they didnt have much there. Now maybe I will go, its killing me driving back and forth to Orlando for supplies. Where are you?? Do you have your own business? Always nice to meet someone local. Do you know if there is a cake club here in tampa?? Maybe we can start one up. Thanks for the info.

Jessica

Zaxapi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Zaxapi Posted 23 Jun 2008 , 11:23pm
post #10 of 12

Oh I cant wait to get mine icon_smile.gif

onebigdogmama Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
onebigdogmama Posted 28 Jun 2008 , 5:01am
post #11 of 12

I got mine on Thursday. I had to go to Spokane to get cause Coeur d'Alene Michaels didn't have yet AND used my 40% of coupon. icon_lol.gif

2xMiMi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
2xMiMi Posted 28 Jun 2008 , 1:27pm
post #12 of 12

I got mine yesterday from Michael's. I am not sure how long they have had them as this is the first chance this week to get to Michael's to check. icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%