Naughty Cake Ghost

Decorating By dydemus Updated 30 Jul 2008 , 6:10pm by toodlesjupiter

dydemus Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dydemus Posted 30 Jun 2008 , 11:20pm
post #31 of 38

The cake gremlin must be married to the the one who steals only one sock from each pair, all the pens and scissors in my house too!

mandygirlxoxo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mandygirlxoxo Posted 8 Jul 2008 , 1:05am
post #32 of 38

oh my gosh im so glad i have someone to blame it on now, lol i thought it was just me being clumsy again... icon_rolleyes.gif

mandygirlxoxo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mandygirlxoxo Posted 8 Jul 2008 , 1:24am
post #33 of 38

HAHA you guys are hillarious! icon_lol.gif
LL

lutie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lutie Posted 8 Jul 2008 , 1:49am
post #34 of 38

...and he lives to make me think I am the one doing it! He tripped me when I was carrying the wedding cake to the car and then he pulled the jaw of my Yoda cake down during the night. HA! HA! HA! I got the best of him yesterday when I covered my rice krispie head in in royal icing and pastillage. He has not been seen since... I heard he went to Louisville. As far as I am concerned... he can stay there.

rvtgbrat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rvtgbrat Posted 8 Jul 2008 , 1:51am
post #35 of 38

Thank you to those who sent help for my cake nightmare. I very new at this and that was very scary. In the end it worked out thanks to my genius sister-in-law. We celebrated at Outback icon_lol.gif

toodlesjupiter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
toodlesjupiter Posted 17 Jul 2008 , 4:39pm
post #36 of 38

Okay you evil b*stard, I surrender!!!! If any of you all have any cakes to do, go right ahead. The little sh*t has been camping out here for the last week. So far he has made my new mixer sound like it's gargling rocks, exploded a glass pan in my oven (therefore making me stop my baking day to dismantle my oven to get all the glass out), blew tons of air bubbles into my gargantuan batch of buttercream, shook one cake causing it to fall, ruined about 8 other in many various and very creative ways (not joking, BTW I haven't ruined a cake in years, yet this week.... it has to be him!!!) He added ketchup (or something to make it taste like that) to the 3 tubs of raspberry filling I bought. Now I am waiting for the cake store to open to buy some more. This is also my first (and possibly last) wedding cake. Someone, please, for my sanity, CALL HIM OFF!!!!! Help me..... LOL

sweettoothmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweettoothmom Posted 30 Jul 2008 , 5:51pm
post #37 of 38

toodlesjupiter,
I am of the opinion that your little friend must be able to teleport or perhaps there are many many of these little demons running amock in our beautifullly smelling baked goods world.

Upon making a my first set of BC roses they all turned out like piles of poo. Now I have made them before with clay and yes it is much harder but these flowers oh my goodness they just ended up looking very unappealing.

Then as I retired for lunch and to watch my favorite soap opera he convinced my two year old to open the flour drawer and throw it all over herself and the floor in my kitchen. As I cleaned her up and the kithen floor up, I noticed that my oven was not working. I look up and the timer is running but the oven has been shut off! Now that I have lost a good half hour of cook time to the oven that was off I realized it took me almost two hours to clean up the mess my own gremlin's advocate made. So with that said i was up all night long baking a new cake and decorating it for the 8 a.m. delivery. As I dressed for the delivery I realized I had no gas in my car to get me to the delivery. I rushed and took the cake out to the car. Then I brought my youngest out and put her in her carseat.. I realized I left the diaperbag containing my wallet in the other vehicle. I ran to get it and turned aropund just as the gremlin was coaxing my two year old over the back seat and into the middle of the cake. Luckily it was for a good friend who laughed hysterically when she heard my story. She then shared my woes with the group while I ran to a nearby bakery and grabbed a few pies and misc cookies brownies etc for dessert. As I walked in the door with my bought wares she joined the group in a standing ovation for me. I can now just kill that little son of a ................

toodlesjupiter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
toodlesjupiter Posted 30 Jul 2008 , 6:10pm
post #38 of 38

Oh Sweettoothmom-
Maybe they're twins! I know exactly how frustrating these little devils can be... but at least we got a good laugh out of it once it was over! Good luck on your next endeavor... I've yet to try my luck again. I hope he's not camping out still.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%