How Does The Fondant Brand Karp Taste? Please Help!

Decorating By Claricakes Updated 17 Jun 2008 , 12:50am by foxymomma521

Claricakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Claricakes Posted 16 Jun 2008 , 9:55pm
post #1 of 7

Just wanted to know if any of you guys have used the brand Karp. It's a pre made fondant. They sale it on different wesite's for a very good price. Can someone help me. I really am unsure and I have not sampled the product.
Thanks!

6 replies
playingwithsugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
playingwithsugar Posted 16 Jun 2008 , 10:35pm
post #2 of 7

I've never heard of that brand. I'm curious as to where you saw it online. Please post a link.

Thanks -

Theresa icon_smile.gif

Claricakes Posted 17 Jun 2008 , 12:14am
post #3 of 7

I googled fondant and that is a brand that came out on the search... I have tried Satin Ice, Pattince, fondx, and chocopan. I haven't tried this one.
Can someone please Help Me!!!!!!

tiggy2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggy2 Posted 17 Jun 2008 , 12:40am
post #4 of 7

I've never heard of it either. I've tried all of the others and found chocopan to be the best tasting.

leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 17 Jun 2008 , 12:44am
post #5 of 7

It appears to be a dry fondant. From that description I'd have to think it was for making fillings in candies. The creamy stuff inside candy is also fondant.

Claricakes Posted 17 Jun 2008 , 12:49am
post #6 of 7

I called about the product and it is pliable dough icing. They just do not have any samples to send I just needed to find out if anyone know if it tastes good?
Thanks Again!

foxymomma521 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
foxymomma521 Posted 17 Jun 2008 , 12:50am
post #7 of 7

I think it may be a mix for a poured fondant... I ran across a thread where someone said they used it for petit-fours...

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%