Cell Bags

Baking By MnSnow Updated 14 Jun 2008 , 11:07pm by sweetbee

MnSnow Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MnSnow Posted 10 Jun 2008 , 8:26pm
post #1 of 8

Where can I order cello bags for wedding cookies? I need at least 250 for a July 5 wedding

7 replies
JoAnnB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JoAnnB Posted 10 Jun 2008 , 10:53pm
post #2 of 8

Papermart.com is one place.

MnSnow Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MnSnow Posted 11 Jun 2008 , 6:43am
post #3 of 8

I guess I should have said I needed bags for 5" cookies. The cutter measures 5" x 5". I looked at Papermart and they have the design I was looking for, however their measurements do not match the cookies size.

Any suggestions?

SpaceMonque Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SpaceMonque Posted 11 Jun 2008 , 7:12am
post #4 of 8

You can try uline.com.

Sara

1234me Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
1234me Posted 11 Jun 2008 , 11:21am
post #5 of 8

I am not sure where you live but I get mine at HObby Lobby. They are the least expensive I can find. I have them order them in large quantities and they are in within a week.

RRufus83 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
RRufus83 Posted 11 Jun 2008 , 11:43am
post #6 of 8

Try www.nashvillewraps.com. A friend told me about them and they seem to have a pretty good supply of neat items. She gave me a sample of the bags and they are very thick. They also have the little bow I tied on the cookie. They are pull bows and very easy and economical to use.
LL

MichelleM77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MichelleM77 Posted 11 Jun 2008 , 5:44pm
post #7 of 8

Keep in mind that you don't necessarily want a 5" bag because no matter how hard you try, your cookie will probably not fit into a 5" bag just due to the slight amount of spreading and also the thickness of the cookie.

Papermart has 5x7, 5x10, 6x8, 6x9, etc. You might have to get one that is too long, but you can always trim. I'm sure Nashville Wraps has similar sizes.

Make a paper template matching some of the sizes and see which one will fit your cutter the best. Remember to leave extra for tying it closed.

sweetbee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetbee Posted 14 Jun 2008 , 11:07pm
post #8 of 8

I recently purchased some self sealing 5x7 bags from ebay that were much cheaper than buying from a company. I've received them already and LOVE them. They sell them in packs of 100.HTH!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%