Just Finished My Web Site- Please Look

Decorating By melissaanne Updated 10 Jun 2008 , 5:28am by auntginn

melissaanne Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melissaanne Posted 9 Jun 2008 , 2:31am
post #1 of 5

Hi ! I have been busy working on my Web site and I was wondering if you could let me know if it is loading ok and is generally alright to nativate. I don't have it loaded to a public place yet, as I am still organising my kitchen registration and stuff.
Any comments, good or bad are more than welcome.

http://happycakepan.com/gallery/main.php

Thanks,
Melissa.

4 replies
dandelion56602 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dandelion56602 Posted 9 Jun 2008 , 3:43am
post #2 of 5

It loaded ok for me. One thing I would recommend would be to keep just wedding pictures in one category (grooms cake & possibly bridal showers). I thought it was odd to see wedding and baby shower cakes together. I think celebration would go more w/ bday cakes. Maybe (if you could) have bday, wedding, showers/celebration (baby/bridal). you could always have a misc category (if you don't have enough w/ your software) that could include your figures and holiday and shaped cakes. Just my suggestion

twinsmake5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
twinsmake5 Posted 10 Jun 2008 , 2:51am
post #3 of 5

I clicked on one of your cakes (sydney) the luggage on a map covered board ... it went to another page but nothing loaded.

Your cakes look terrific! Good luck with the website! becky

melissaanne Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melissaanne Posted 10 Jun 2008 , 5:16am
post #4 of 5

Thank you for your help twinsmake5 and dandelion56602!

auntginn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
auntginn Posted 10 Jun 2008 , 5:28am
post #5 of 5

It loaded for me just fine, each page loaded as well. I agree with the others that the catagories can be defined better. But one thing about having a website for us is that we constantly change pictures as we develop our skills. Its what keeps people coming back to us.

You'll do just fine otherwise.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%