Frozen Butter Cream Transfer?

Decorating By healigh Updated 9 Jun 2008 , 1:23am by tracey1970

healigh Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
healigh Posted 6 Jun 2008 , 8:07pm
post #1 of 3

I found where it showed me that FBCT stands for. Now I would like to know what it means?
Is it where you trace a picture with buttercream icing through wax paper or something and then freeze it and remove it to put on a cake?

Besides a few wilton classes I am pretty much very new to all of this.

2 replies
bambuf Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bambuf Posted 6 Jun 2008 , 8:13pm
post #2 of 3

Here's a great tutorial on FBCT. They are really easy and fun to do! icon_smile.gif

tracey1970 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tracey1970 Posted 9 Jun 2008 , 1:23am
post #3 of 3

Yes, bambuf is right. Use that tutorial. It's very helpful. Also, if you do a search for FBCT, you will get many, many threads discussing it. Some of these threads offer some special tips and tricks. I just made my first one this past weekend. Thanks to the person who recommended using plexiglass instead of a cookie sheet as your base! I learned a lot about what to do and NOT to do again!

Quote by @%username% on %date%