Cowboy Boot Pattern Help!

Decorating By Molly2 Updated 4 Jun 2008 , 12:05pm by Molly2

Molly2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Molly2 Posted 4 Jun 2008 , 6:35am
post #1 of 5

I will be making a Western Birthday cake this weekend I am in need of a cowboy boot pattern to make a 3D cowboy Boot does anyone have one they would be willing to share or do you know where I can get one ASAP I have tried to order one on line but the place I tried are out until further notice

Thank You
Molly2

4 replies
Molly2 Posted 4 Jun 2008 , 11:43am
post #2 of 5

Anybody?

Molly

gingersoave Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gingersoave Posted 4 Jun 2008 , 11:47am
post #3 of 5

Have you checked out the CCer's boots here and pm'd the person that did it?? Everyone is so nice to share their patterns and ideas that I'm sure someone can help you.

Sorry, I have not braved that cake just yet!!! Good luck

ginger

Dee1219 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dee1219 Posted 4 Jun 2008 , 11:53am
post #4 of 5

I did a cowboy boot (see in my pics) But it is not a 3D it is flat. I would suggest typing in the search box cowboy boot and then it will pull up pics and any written topics on the subject. I would then pm the person that has a picture of what your looking to do. Everyone on here is so willing to help I am sure someone will come to the rescue!! icon_biggrin.gif

Molly2 Posted 4 Jun 2008 , 12:05pm
post #5 of 5

I have done that I am told that they use a cookie cutter that is sold by a cake decorating supply store on the web I emailed that person who sales them she said she is out at this time one person said she had a pattern but lent it to a friend and is waiting to get it back I just thought if someone had one they would share I need it really quick in the mean time my name is on a waiting list I have received written instructions but not a pattern

Molly

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%