I Submitted 2 Recipes....have Question

Baking By Mommaskip Updated 4 Jun 2008 , 1:42pm by Mommaskip

Mommaskip Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mommaskip Posted 3 Jun 2008 , 1:14pm
post #1 of 5

i submitted 2 recipes about a month or so ago to be reviewed and added to the collection of recipes on cakecentral. how do i know if the recipes were accepted and when will they appear in the recipe collection. thanks to everyone in advance.

4 replies
awolf24 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
awolf24 Posted 3 Jun 2008 , 5:36pm
post #2 of 5

I've only submitted one or two but they were reviewed and posted in a few days. Have you done a search for them in the recipe section? They should be there by now.

Mommaskip Posted 3 Jun 2008 , 6:02pm
post #3 of 5

yeah i searched today with no luck. oh well i guess ill try and submit them again.

leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 4 Jun 2008 , 2:16am
post #4 of 5

Jackie and Heath are the only ones who review and post the recipes once submitted. With all the work they have been putting into keeping CC running and trying to update it at the same time I am sure they are just behind on the recipe.

The easiest way to see if your recipe has posted is to click on your profile (a little button at the bottom of all of your post) it will take you to a page of information about you and there should be a button there that is a direct link to recipes you have submitted.

If they aren't posted yet then Jackie and Heath just haven't gotten that far yet on their long list of to do's

Mommaskip Posted 4 Jun 2008 , 1:42pm
post #5 of 5

thanks for the info

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%