Betty Boop - Please Help If You Can

Decorating By twinsmake5 Updated 3 Jun 2008 , 5:48am by 7yyrt

twinsmake5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
twinsmake5 Posted 31 May 2008 , 1:43am
post #1 of 6

I need to do a Betty Boop cake soon - can anyone post their pictures? I could use some inspiration! Thanks in advance - becky

5 replies
Sugar_Plum_Fairy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sugar_Plum_Fairy Posted 31 May 2008 , 8:26am
post #2 of 6

How about this picture?
LL

leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 31 May 2008 , 12:51pm
post #3 of 6

I am doing one for next weekend and I will have a picture then.

But if you do a search of the galleries you will come up with some, that is where I started with the idea process.

Also do a google image search and you should find some more if you use the search term "betty boop cake"

HTH

twinsmake5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
twinsmake5 Posted 31 May 2008 , 4:36pm
post #4 of 6

Thanks for the posts. I did check google and saved some images. I was just looking for ideas on how to better use the images. Stand up plaque, flat on the cake, etc.

Does anybody know if the little dog is important to the image? On google, the dog was everywhere. I don't know a thing about Betty Boop. Thanks!

leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 3 Jun 2008 , 1:49am
post #5 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinsmake5

Thanks for the posts. I did check google and saved some images. I was just looking for ideas on how to better use the images. Stand up plaque, flat on the cake, etc.

Does anybody know if the little dog is important to the image? On google, the dog was everywhere. I don't know a thing about Betty Boop. Thanks!

I don't know a lot about betty boop either, but looking through my BF's sister collection her statues are about 50/50 with and without. It has been requested that I do it on my cake but he will just be sitting on an edge of a cake looking up at betty boop.

7yyrt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%