Why Nominate Me?

Decorating By sisspence Updated 30 May 2008 , 12:02am by weirkd

sisspence Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sisspence Posted 29 May 2008 , 11:28pm
post #1 of 4

How come at the bottom of my posts where my pic button, profile button, etc... are, there is a nominate me button?
My cakes do not even deserve to be compared to some of great cakes some of ya'll do. I looked around in my profile, and I don't see anyway that I could have accidently put it there. Is there anyway that I can remove it? Thanks

3 replies
weirkd Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
weirkd Posted 29 May 2008 , 11:32pm
post #2 of 4

After you've been on here a while and get to a certain point in the forums like Forum Fanatic, it automatically ads on to your profile. Before they had changed the servers, every month there would be a new person that would have a biography of them and feature their cakes. It was up to other CC members to nominate you. But I havent heard if its going to come back or not. Im sure its a server thing.

sisspence Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sisspence Posted 29 May 2008 , 11:41pm
post #3 of 4

weirkd,
Thank You very much for that explaining that. I just know that there are people on here that do a million times better than what I do. I didn't want folks to think I put it there with my amature work. Thanks again.

weirkd Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
weirkd Posted 30 May 2008 , 12:02am
post #4 of 4

Oh no problem! That is what this site is about! Some professionals and then us beginners!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%