Edible Image

Decorating By DEE328 Updated 27 May 2008 , 5:01pm by diane

DEE328 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DEE328 Posted 27 May 2008 , 3:24pm
post #1 of 3

I would like to know from all the experts in this area ...how do I only use part of the rice paper when I print , Like I have noticed some cakes only have the names or congrats on them . I dont want to waste the whole sheet for just a name ... ( I dont write well on cakes icon_lol.gif ) any suggestions ?? Thanks in advance dee

2 replies
Shola Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Shola Posted 27 May 2008 , 3:39pm
post #2 of 3

I don't have experience with edible ink printers but I presume they work in the same way as normal printers? icon_confused.gif If you only want to use say a corner of the sheet of rice paper to print you can right click the image you want and click 'print' (rather than open the image and click 'print') and Windows 'Photo Printing Wizard' will come up (assuming you use Windows icon_confused.gificon_smile.gif ) You can then follow the directions and have the image printed in only one part or corner of the paper saving the rest.
Hope this applies to your PC and printer!

diane Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diane Posted 27 May 2008 , 5:01pm
post #3 of 3

i use "microsoft paint" and position the image at the very top. i don't like wasting either...that stuff is expensive. i cut mine in half and put the unused half in the printer...you can do that...it works! icon_wink.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%