3D Purse Template

Decorating By Kiddiekakes Updated 16 Jun 2008 , 7:10pm by Rosie2

Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 20 May 2008 , 5:00pm
post #1 of 6

I am looking for a 3D Purse template also..I wanted to make my niece and SIL a girl's purse cake but I could use a template to cut the fondant out....if you have one can you email me it!!!

[email protected]

Laurel icon_wink.gifthumbs_up.gif

5 replies
diane Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
janicecold Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
janicecold Posted 20 May 2008 , 5:08pm
post #3 of 6

Sorry I don't have a template but I made a round one for my Niece. I just cut a round in half and put the 2 halves together with some icing in the middle to hold them together better. Hope that makes sence!!

If you were wanting to make a different shapped one then I am no help but I know I would also love a template for one too!

wgoat5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wgoat5 Posted 20 May 2008 , 7:19pm
post #4 of 6

Ohh Laurel.. have you looked at your pics lately?? icon_biggrin.gif

If I can do it (not anywhere near your talent) without a template you can icon_smile.gif

I just found a cake purse on here and started carving the shape I wanted... then I just kept rolling out the fondant till it was bigger then my shape. and it's not nearly as hard to get smooth looking on a cake like that then a round icon_smile.gif ..

I don't mind helping you if you need some help... icon_smile.gif

fondantgrl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fondantgrl Posted 20 May 2008 , 7:25pm
post #5 of 6

When I did mine, I followed the template here, but I did the outside the way I wanted it.. icon_smile.gif

Rosie2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rosie2 Posted 16 Jun 2008 , 7:10pm
post #6 of 6

Hello, quick question to any of you...on a cake purse, how do you attach de handles??

Ok, thank you!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%