Which Aine2 Video Was The Most Useful For You?

Decorating By cakeflake Updated 15 Jun 2009 , 4:04pm by maimai16

cakeflake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakeflake Posted 18 May 2008 , 8:59am
post #1 of 8

Hey everyone. My hubby says he going to let me get a few of the aine2 videos for mother's day icon_biggrin.gif Late I know, but I'm so excited. So I'm just wondering, to any of you who have gotten any of her instructional videos- which ones did you find the most useful and which would you recommend for having the widest range of options as far as applications for different cake themes. I can't wait!!! Thanks guys!

7 replies
born2bake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
born2bake Posted 18 May 2008 , 9:42am
post #2 of 8

aine2 has videos?? where?? I've seen her youtube videos and subscribe to those, but didn't know she had them to sell. I'd like to know about this as well.

TIA

B2B

kelly75 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kelly75 Posted 18 May 2008 , 10:52am
post #3 of 8

Aine2's tutorials that you can buy are not videos (I should know I have three of them!). They are step by step instructions with photos. They are very clear and easy to follow!

If I had to recommend only one, it would be the lady one, it is great and gives you a good foundation for making all sorts of people.

If it's videos you're looking for, have a look on her blog where Aine2 has made some free to view videos, it lists them down the right-hand side, and she has covered quite a few subjects in them:

VIDEO HOW TO's....and some others!
Sweet Dreams Tutorial
Bear Hugs Tutorial - Mummy and Baby bear!
Baby Cake Topper Tutorial
Female Character Tutorial
"VIDEO" - How to use letter cutters
"VIDEO" - How to make a cupcake teddy topper
"VIDEO" - How to make edible glue
"VIDEO" - How to make a little teddy bear
"VIDEO" - How to make a rose using a 5 petal cutter
"VIDEO" - How to make a Christmas Tree
The Icing on the Cake on You.Tube
"VIDEO" - writing with royal icing...just a little message!
"FREE" - How to cover a cake and board!
"FREE" - The Icing on the Cake - How to Make a Face
"FREE" - How did I do this?
"FREE" - How to make spectacles from wire
Aine2 videos!
Rolling a smooth ball with sugarpaste or fondant
How to make a christmas tree
How to make a snowman Aine2 style!
How to make a miniature rose
How to cover a square cake with sugarpaste/fondant
How to create a miniature elephant with sugarpaste
Making hands work with modelling sugar paste!

The videos are great, but I would definitely recommend buying a couple of the tutorials too, as they explain the techniques used in quite a bit of detail.

Kelly

bashini Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bashini Posted 18 May 2008 , 2:26pm
post #4 of 8

Hi, the first ever video I watched was aine2's, " How to make a an elephant" from her blog. Here is the link if you want to check it out, B2B.

http://www.extra-icing.blogspot.com/

For me all her videos were very helpful. But I started modeling, after I bought her tutorials. I have all 4 tutorials. I too recomend her tutorials if you want to make figures properly.

thumbs_up.gif

born2bake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
born2bake Posted 18 May 2008 , 5:15pm
post #5 of 8

Bashini and Kelly75 - thanks for GREAT info. I'll have to check out her blog and tutorials.

B2B

cakeflake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakeflake Posted 19 May 2008 , 5:43am
post #6 of 8

thanks ladies, I've seen her free youtube video's and they are awesome. I can't wait to get some help with my people figures. I agree, they probably would be the most useful. But if anyone has any other recommendations on any of her other tutorials, I'll gladly take them. I need to order them pretty quick as I have some cakes with figures coming up and I know mine need to improve. Thanks again everyone.

bigmama1961 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bigmama1961 Posted 19 May 2008 , 6:15am
post #7 of 8

I to love them and would love to have them all,she sends them threw you computer and you save them to you files.and you have to ask how much they are her money is drifferent from our..Oh yes wish she would make step by step dvds.hint hint..

maimai16 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
maimai16 Posted 15 Jun 2009 , 4:04pm
post #8 of 8

i am sooo sad... i cannot find 'the free how to make a face' tutorial of aine2 from her blogspot... is there anyone who was able to save them? can you pls, pls, pls pm me....

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%