Green Led Light For Xbox Cake

Decorating By thedessertdiva Updated 16 May 2008 , 2:35pm by thedessertdiva

thedessertdiva Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
thedessertdiva Posted 16 May 2008 , 7:01am
post #1 of 7

I saw a very cool cake on here (that I cannot find now) that was an xbox and she had a green LED light in the cake for the power button.

Does anyone have this cake saved and can point me to the correct link? Also, does anyone know where I could order something like this? I am doing an xbox guitar hero grooms cake for next month and I'd like to have the LED light in it.

Thanks, all!!

6 replies
OhioBaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
OhioBaker Posted 16 May 2008 , 1:02pm
post #2 of 7

I just made an X-Box 360 cake last month and I got the "lime" green look by making yellow and then adding just a drop of green at a time, mixing until I got the exact color. HTH!

Shola Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Shola Posted 16 May 2008 , 2:06pm
post #3 of 7

This must be the one!:

http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1207376

Must be a battery powered light, looks very cool!

thedessertdiva Posted 16 May 2008 , 2:16pm
post #4 of 7

Thats it!

Thank you. I am going to PM her and see if she can share her light source...lol.

Shola Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Shola Posted 16 May 2008 , 2:28pm
post #5 of 7

If she doesn't mind you sharing the secret, I'm very curious to know how it's done also! icon_biggrin.gif

OhioBaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
OhioBaker Posted 16 May 2008 , 2:33pm
post #6 of 7

WoW! I hadn't seen that cake! I'm sorry, I thought you just wanted the color of the light...I wish I had seen that when I done my cake!

thedessertdiva Posted 16 May 2008 , 2:35pm
post #7 of 7

Sure thing. I will ask if she minds me letting us all know how its done. Its a really cool idea.

I saw a carved standing bumble bee (transformer) cake on here too She has lights in the cake also... Guess I need to go search for that one and ask her too...LOL

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%