Just Got Off Phone With Scott Clark Woolley!!

Decorating By SweetResults Updated 16 May 2008 , 2:36pm by jmt1714

SweetResults Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetResults Posted 14 May 2008 , 4:59pm
post #1 of 12

I placed an order with him yesterday and promptly LOST the PayPal invoice he sent - not in my deleted, not in other folders, don't know HOW I lost it but I did. Then got so busy I did not email him to ask for another invoice.

He CALLED me today and was just about the NICEST he could be!! He must have spent about 15-20 minutes on the phone with me giving me a few tips for the hydranga cutters I ordered. I know this is very silly but I was a little ga-ga after I hung up with him icon_rolleyes.gificon_lol.gif

I just thought it was nice of him to call to check on the order so quickly and then to spend so much time with me.

To quote Madeline Kaan in Blazing Saddles, "What a nice guy!" icon_lol.gif

11 replies
2sdae Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
2sdae Posted 14 May 2008 , 5:14pm
post #2 of 12

awesome to know he is so personally involved and so nice to boot! I too would have been a little light headed and giddy! thumbs_up.gif

FromScratch Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FromScratch Posted 14 May 2008 , 5:15pm
post #3 of 12

How cool! And how nice of him to give you pointers for free.. since his video help costs so damned much.. icon_lol.gif.

diane Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diane Posted 14 May 2008 , 5:17pm
post #4 of 12

wow icon_eek.gif wasn't that nice of him. i guess he values his customers. i wish there were more people like that in the world. icon_lol.gif

jessienj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jessienj Posted 14 May 2008 , 5:24pm
post #5 of 12

I've taken lots of classes with him and he is extremely helpful and very nice. I love his cutters and veiners - excellent quality for the money. i've bought other brand cutters for up to 3xs as much and they were crap.

pastryjen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pastryjen Posted 14 May 2008 , 8:00pm
post #6 of 12

Did he give you any advice on wed woses?

SweetResults Posted 15 May 2008 , 12:23pm
post #7 of 12

no - we only talked hydrangas because that is what I am working on for a wedding in August.

disneynutbsv Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
disneynutbsv Posted 15 May 2008 , 12:29pm
post #8 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by pastryjen

Did he give you any advice on wed woses?

icon_lol.gif
Its twue, its twue!
Love Blazing Saddlesicon_smile.gif

wgoat5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wgoat5 Posted 15 May 2008 , 2:10pm
post #9 of 12

LOL I am giddy for you..

with his videos so much you might get a bill for like 800.00!!! icon_smile.gif LOL j/k

SweetResults Posted 15 May 2008 , 2:34pm
post #10 of 12

LOL! I calculated that if his video is 2.5 hours long then my phone call was worth about $50 worth of his time icon_razz.gif I CAN'T WAIT to get my cutters!!! icon_biggrin.gif

sweetpea1972 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetpea1972 Posted 15 May 2008 , 2:41pm
post #11 of 12

I've taken classes with him and ordered some cutters and he couldn't be nicer or more helpful via email or phone.

After the cake I did (the rust colored wedding cake in my gallery) I thanked him for his help and sent a picture and he sent back a reply with very nice comments. It meant alot to me.

jmt1714 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jmt1714 Posted 16 May 2008 , 2:36pm
post #12 of 12

he is nice - I took one class with him and it helped me tremendously. I'm working on hydrangeas too for a wedding.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%