East Texas Cake Club?

Decorating By Mac Updated 22 Sep 2014 , 12:40am by SuzyZimm

Mac Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mac Posted 14 May 2008 , 1:11pm
post #1 of 6

Anyone interested in joining an East Texas Cake Club? Don't have to be from ET--anybody in the Shreveport/BC area would be welcome.

Don't have any particulars yet, just kicking around the idea. I will see what kind of response I have.

5 replies
Batter-UpBakery Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Batter-UpBakery Posted 14 May 2008 , 3:35pm
post #2 of 6

I would love to join, but where would it be located, i guess i am more south east texas. but i am still interested!!

Mac Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mac Posted 14 May 2008 , 5:18pm
post #3 of 6

Longview, Texas--close to Tyler, Tx.
2 hours East of Dallas and about 1 hour West of Shreveport.

Just working out some of the particulars but anyone would be welcomed.

Batter-UpBakery Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Batter-UpBakery Posted 14 May 2008 , 7:50pm
post #4 of 6

Thats cool, I will have to check and see how far that is from me. It might be worth the drive lol.

TexasSugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TexasSugar Posted 14 May 2008 , 9:17pm
post #5 of 6

Me, Me!! I'd love to do something like that here in Tyler, just don't really have a location for it.

Let me know what you come up with. Maybe we can figure something out where we can do a trade off??

SuzyZimm Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SuzyZimm Posted 22 Sep 2014 , 12:40am
post #6 of 6

I am the TX Rep for ICES (International Cake Exploration Societe). We are having an event OCT 5 in Tyler, TX at the Holiday Inn South Broadway. Check out the website www.TexasICES.org and click on the OCT 5 tab for more info. Great classes, a fun Day of Sharing, and a chance to network with other Sugar Artists. I hope you can join us and learn more about ICES.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%