Mousse Cake

Baking By jbart Updated 14 May 2008 , 11:37am by HerBoudoir

jbart Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jbart Posted 13 May 2008 , 3:42am
post #1 of 8

Does anyone know how to make a black tie mousse cake? (I think I spelled it right) I don't even know what this would be. Thank You Karla

7 replies
Amia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Amia Posted 13 May 2008 , 3:59am
post #2 of 8

Are you talking about the dessert from Olive Garden? If so, I do have their "secret" recipe. Just PM me and I'll forward it to you. thumbs_up.gif

msthang1224 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
msthang1224 Posted 13 May 2008 , 3:59am
post #3 of 8

Try this recipe : http://www.recipezaar.com/60615 or
http://www.recipezaar.com/60613

I hope this helps icon_smile.gif

Amia Posted 13 May 2008 , 4:00am
post #4 of 8

Yeah, that's like the recipe I have, but they claim it's a secret if you ask at the restaurant. icon_lol.gif Silly Olive Garden.

msthang1224 Posted 13 May 2008 , 4:15am
post #5 of 8

Lol, of course they aren't trying to tell anyone because otherwise people would make it themselves and not order it or get tired of eating it and not ordering it, lol.

Amia Posted 13 May 2008 , 4:29am
post #6 of 8

I heard that they came in already made, so THAT's the secret (if it's true icon_wink.gif) . icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif I'm glad you found the recipe online. I had it saved in my email and didn't want to cut and paste the whole thing. It's late and I'm being lazy. icon_biggrin.gif

msthang1224 Posted 13 May 2008 , 5:14am
post #7 of 8

LOL, just glad could help icon_smile.gif

HerBoudoir Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HerBoudoir Posted 14 May 2008 , 11:37am
post #8 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by amia1024

Yeah, that's like the recipe I have, but they claim it's a secret if you ask at the restaurant. icon_lol.gif Silly Olive Garden.

LOL Yeah, but you have to understand that all the food at the Olive Garden comes in pre-made to some degree - they're not back there making tomato sauce or desserts from scratch.....so really - they have NO idea what the recipes to make from scratch would be!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%