Help! Sps Questions.

Decorating By Iloveweddings Updated 12 May 2008 , 12:29pm by leah_s

Iloveweddings Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Iloveweddings Posted 12 May 2008 , 9:04am
post #1 of 5

I am finally ready to buy the SPS system! I have been looking at it and am a little confused. Below is a pic of the system. What if I don't want space between the tiers? The colums I see are 9" so how will that work for a stacked cake? Help! I am not getting how it works. What do I need to buy to use this system for a stacked cake? Thanks in advance.
LL
LL

4 replies
kimkait Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kimkait Posted 12 May 2008 , 10:32am
post #2 of 5

I bought the 4 inch columns and plates for whatever size cake I'm using. If you pm leahs with your e-mail address, she will send detailed instructions, how to use the system. I am completely sold on this. I have been too chicken to try to transport anything larger than 2-tier, but I have used it on 4 tier and no worries. Straight secure cake every time.

Tona Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tona Posted 12 May 2008 , 10:36am
post #3 of 5

I have also bought the system to use this weekend on a wedding cake. Leah was a great help on how to use this system PM her with your email address and she will send you instructions.

Iloveweddings Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Iloveweddings Posted 12 May 2008 , 12:07pm
post #4 of 5

I looked up leah on the CC's member list and there are a lot of them.

leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 12 May 2008 , 12:29pm
post #5 of 5

leahs right here! You need to buy the 4" legs, not the 9" ones. Just PM me with your email and I'll send you detailed instructions with lots of pics.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%