Looking For Diamond Shape Imression Mat???

Decorating By simplysweet72740 Updated 8 May 2008 , 10:52pm by fondantfrenzy

simplysweet72740 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
simplysweet72740 Posted 8 May 2008 , 7:08pm
post #1 of 5

I am looking for Diamond Shape Imression Mat??? I think is what its called. Its the device one would use to make perfect diamonds on the side of a cake! My sister has requested the diamond look for her wedding. I would like to know where I can get one and how to use it!! Thanks in advance you all are great friends!!!

4 replies
jessienj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jessienj Posted 8 May 2008 , 7:16pm
post #2 of 5

Global Sugar Art
Earlene Moore
Cakes by Sam
and I believe SugarShack sells it too and demonstrates it in one of her videos.

lilyanddayne Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lilyanddayne Posted 8 May 2008 , 10:19pm
post #3 of 5

There is a store in Florissant Missouri called Fischers that has it. I believe you could get one ai Wilton.com

yummymummy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yummymummy Posted 8 May 2008 , 10:36pm
post #4 of 5

Ebay also has them!

fondantfrenzy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fondantfrenzy Posted 8 May 2008 , 10:52pm
post #5 of 5

If you are using it for Fondant, I would suggest the Marion Frost Patchwork cutter.I used it to make this it works great...and I am really challenged!!!!!

The impression mat works good for buttercream, or if you were going to make a whole cake with diamonds you can roll out your fondant then use the impression mat.

The marion frost tool makes it so that you are precise

This is a link to the cutters


Quote by @%username% on %date%