Flavor List

Business By doublecz1103 Updated 15 May 2008 , 6:36pm by Solecito

doublecz1103 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
doublecz1103 Posted 5 May 2008 , 4:08am
post #1 of 10

hey everyone!! i'm in the process of putting together my final pricing list and flavor/filling list.. i was wondering .. what is everyone's top selling flavors?? just to give me some ideas of what to offer or how many options to have..

9 replies
ccr03 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ccr03 Posted 5 May 2008 , 4:19am
post #2 of 10

Banana has become a VERY popular flavor for me!

French Vanilla, chocolate are also biggies.

FromScratch Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FromScratch Posted 5 May 2008 , 4:36am
post #3 of 10

Vanilla, Chocolate, Lemon.. all are great sellers. Banana and strawberry are becoming popular too. Carrot is another than people order more than I thought they would.

Vanilla cake with lemon BC and raspberry puree is one of my best selling wedding combinations.. along with chocolate with chocolate mousse. Can't go wrong there.. icon_lol.gif

andpotts Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
andpotts Posted 5 May 2008 , 4:38am
post #4 of 10

Here's an awesome thread I was found earlier when searching for info on Bettercream. There are so many delicious sounding flavors listed my head was swimming, hope this helps icon_smile.gif

http://forum.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-228911-bettercream.html

jenbakescakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jenbakescakes Posted 7 May 2008 , 3:12pm
post #5 of 10

My most popular right now is pink champagne and second would be white chocolate white cake. Both are VERY good and VERY easy to do!

korensmommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
korensmommy Posted 14 May 2008 , 3:13pm
post #6 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccr03

Banana has become a VERY popular flavor for me!

French Vanilla, chocolate are also biggies.

That's interesting....banana is my most popular filling too! Both kids and adults love it! I make a plain vanilla cake and put a few drops of Creme Bouquet in the batter and use the banana filling.
Cookies & creme is my next popular.

Solecito Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Solecito Posted 14 May 2008 , 5:42pm
post #7 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenbakescakes

My most popular right now is pink champagne and second would be white chocolate white cake. Both are VERY good and VERY easy to do!

Do you mind giving us your recipe?

chassidyg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chassidyg Posted 14 May 2008 , 5:49pm
post #8 of 10

I dont sell any yet....but mine are Red Velvet, Choc, Vanilla & peanut butter.

jenbakescakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jenbakescakes Posted 14 May 2008 , 6:49pm
post #9 of 10

Solecito- The pink champagne cake is a white box cake mix (I usually use DH but BC will do too) prepare as usual but instead of water, add the same amount of pink champagne. As for the white choc., it starts with a white cake box mix too, but this time prepare as usual and then at the end, add 5 oz. of finely grated white chocolate. (If you buy the baking bars, they usually come in 6 oz. boxes, each square being 1 oz.) Like I said, they are super easy and definately don't taste like the same old same old box mix! Enjoy!! thumbs_up.gif

Solecito Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Solecito Posted 15 May 2008 , 6:36pm
post #10 of 10

Thank you so much!! I'll have to try them asap.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%