Cc Throwdown #3 Has Now Began!!!

Decorating By Teekakes Updated 8 Jun 2008 , 5:06am by tonedna

tonedna Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tonedna Posted 2 May 2008 , 4:08pm
post #121 of 1405

haha..OMG...She went to get Collete Peters!...SHe is too quiet!..were is that girl!...I think she is working on a masterplan to beat you. Be careful...the quiet ones are scary.. icon_lol.gif

Now I understood Christi!..cause that cake turned out awesome! I dont think you needed my help at all!.. icon_biggrin.gif

pinklesley1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pinklesley1 Posted 2 May 2008 , 4:08pm
post #122 of 1405

Thanks Lea for the redirect... now where do i sign up for the nest TD

Teekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Teekakes Posted 2 May 2008 , 4:10pm
post #123 of 1405
Quote:
Originally Posted by wgoat5

Hey guys!!!

Here is the stupid boot link LOL .. Don't look if you don't wanna .. I was going to upload tomorrow but I am taking it away this afternoon icon_smile.gif !!!

Oh yes.. btw it sucks!

http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1216087&done=1

Your boot is FANTASTIC!!! WOW!! The only thing stupid about it is the fact it's not coming home to me!!!!

Teekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Teekakes Posted 2 May 2008 , 4:14pm
post #124 of 1405
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinklesley1

Thanks Lea for the redirect... now where do i sign up for the nest TD

You are already signed up for the June TD's.........Pinklesley1 vs Kansaswolf. All you have to do now is sit back, enjoy the 6 May TD's by staying tuned and joining in on this thread, you and kansaswolf pick your theme, start planning your cake and then you will be announced in an official June TD thread on June 1st. icon_biggrin.gif

tiptop57 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiptop57 Posted 2 May 2008 , 4:32pm
post #125 of 1405

"Honestly Tonedna," she declares "she'd better get Colette Peters, because that is the ONLY way Couturiere is gonna win this Throw Down." She sasses as she tosses her perfectly coiffed blond hair over her shoulder. princess.gif

tonedna Posted 2 May 2008 , 4:36pm
post #126 of 1405

I really wonder were she is been! I havent seen her..Maybe she has too many cakes this week!. icon_surprised.gifops
By the way tip top.. I love the cake with the Lambeth design. I been meaning to ask you how you did the top..Did you dry them separetly and then attached and finish?
Edna icon_biggrin.gif

tiptop57 Posted 2 May 2008 , 4:42pm
post #127 of 1405

Why thank you Tonedna, I created RI rings from a pattern from Lamberth dried them like lace pieces and put them into the puffs when the puffs were wet. I let that sit up a bit then added my strings.

tonedna Posted 2 May 2008 , 4:47pm
post #128 of 1405

Awesome..thats what I thought.. I wanna do a lambeth design but I been so busy..Then again I have this week of and I dont wanna do a cake!...icon_lol.gif
This girl is taking a break....
I think if I post all my cakes they would throw me out of CC..for taking too much space icon_redface.gif
I cant wait to see that cake tip top..You do beautiful work..

fiddlesticks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fiddlesticks Posted 2 May 2008 , 5:25pm
post #129 of 1405

Christi that cake is awesome !! Love it ! It looks hugh! What size was it ?

CakesByLJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakesByLJ Posted 2 May 2008 , 5:33pm
post #130 of 1405

WOW... Christi.. you have done a smashing job on the boot girlfriend~!
Did you hear fiddlesticks questions?? icon_surprised.gif She said it "looked HUGE"... and also wants to know what "SIZE" is it? Was she reading your previous post about how hard on men we have been? icon_eek.gif I'm confused now... *scratching head*

CakesByLJ Posted 2 May 2008 , 5:36pm
post #131 of 1405
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonedna

I think if I post all my cakes they would throw me out of CC..for taking too much space icon_redface.gif

Edna, Edna, Edna.... you must post all your cakes... I want to see every one of them.. detective.gif

Sugar_Plum_Fairy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sugar_Plum_Fairy Posted 2 May 2008 , 5:53pm
post #132 of 1405

This boot is made for eating and that's just what he'll do....One of these days this boot is gonna feed all of you........

Just doesn't sound right, but the boot came out spectacularly (and if you want to make this sound dirty, Christi, be my guest)!! LOL icon_lol.gif

fiddlesticks Posted 2 May 2008 , 5:59pm
post #133 of 1405

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif Shame on you Laura !! icon_lol.gif Naughty naughty cake lady ! I have to say again it is huge !! And it seems to be hard on Christy to get those kind of cakes done ! icon_razz.gif

tiptop57 Posted 2 May 2008 , 6:41pm
post #134 of 1405

I'm just thinking that these words

Quote:
Quote:

how hard on men we have been

should never be strung together into a sentence....... icon_eek.gificon_redface.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

tonedna Posted 2 May 2008 , 6:50pm
post #135 of 1405

I think is a size 9...and is totally edible... icon_razz.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_lol.gif

wgoat5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wgoat5 Posted 2 May 2008 , 7:12pm
post #136 of 1405

Size 13 gals * clears throat* nine wide in spots LOL and stands about 8 inches LMAO icon_wink.gif

Thank you all for your lovely comments about my big boot LMAO

Sugar_Plum_Fairy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sugar_Plum_Fairy Posted 2 May 2008 , 7:30pm
post #137 of 1405
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddlesticks

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif Shame on you Laura !! icon_lol.gif Naughty naughty cake lady ! I have to say again it is huge !! And it seems to be hard on Christy to get those kind of cakes done ! icon_razz.gif

Aw, fiddlesticks, are you sayin Christi can't handle the big 'uns' (ones).

cakeflake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakeflake Posted 2 May 2008 , 7:49pm
post #138 of 1405

I know this has probvably been covered in this post but since it's going on a gazillion pages by now I'm just wondering if someone can throw me out a quick answer. How can I see the first 2 throwdown contestants cakes? Thanks.

fiddlesticks Posted 2 May 2008 , 7:54pm
post #139 of 1405

icon_lol.gif Sugar_Plum_Fairy . I just think it was hard on her ! ( LATE AT NIGHT AN ALL )She has not said otherwise icon_confused.gificon_lol.gif

AmyGonzalez Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AmyGonzalez Posted 2 May 2008 , 11:25pm
post #140 of 1405

Ok, I'm confused. icon_confused.gif What happened to Throwdown # 2. Who won and when was the voting?

CakesByLJ Posted 3 May 2008 , 12:39am
post #141 of 1405
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddlesticks

*Hanging head in shame* icon_redface.gif I'm going to my room now icon_cry.gificon_cry.gif

tonedna Posted 3 May 2008 , 12:58am
post #142 of 1405

I had no CC all afternoon.. icon_cry.gificon_cry.gif .....I miss you guys!

lorijom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lorijom Posted 3 May 2008 , 1:00am
post #143 of 1405

TD #2 was cancelled/postponed due to family illness. I don't have the link handy but you'll find it under TD #2 has now began.

lorijom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lorijom Posted 3 May 2008 , 1:02am
post #144 of 1405

Christi, the boot turned out amazing....amazingly large - as has been discussed AT LENGTH here. icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

CakesByLJ Posted 3 May 2008 , 1:03am
post #145 of 1405
Quote:

me too Edna... I actually had to decorate a darn cake that I am scheduled to deliver tomorrow... icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

tonedna Posted 3 May 2008 , 1:03am
post #146 of 1405
Quote:
Originally Posted by wgoat5

Size 13 gals * clears throat* nine wide in spots LOL and stands about 8 inches LMAO icon_wink.gif

I dont know if I can take all that cake! tapedshut.gif I can try! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

tonedna Posted 3 May 2008 , 1:05am
post #147 of 1405
Quote:
Originally Posted by CakesByLJ

Quote:

me too Edna... I actually had to decorate a darn cake that I am scheduled to deliver tomorrow... icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

lol Laura those darn cakes we love to hate! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

CakesByLJ Posted 3 May 2008 , 1:12am
post #148 of 1405
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorijom

Christi, the boot turned out amazing....amazingly large - as has been discussed AT LENGTH here. icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

yes, Lori.... I think we have sufficiently worn out that boot already~! I know Christi is totally spent.. I am sure I saw her light up a cigarette.. *puff puff* icon_eek.gif

CakesByLJ Posted 3 May 2008 , 1:20am
post #149 of 1405

Alas.. DH is beckening me... something about watching a movie?? I hope it's not BOOT hill............ icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Batter-UpBakery Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Batter-UpBakery Posted 3 May 2008 , 1:23am
post #150 of 1405

i dont even want to know what some of you ladies are thinking lol. on another note hubby and the kids are gone for the night!!! Yea me hehe icon_lol.gificon_cool.gificon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%