Where Do I Purchase Supports?

Decorating By jamhays Updated 30 Apr 2008 , 3:44pm by Shelly4481

jamhays Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jamhays Posted 30 Apr 2008 , 5:22am
post #1 of 3

I have some large wedding cakes coming up & I don't want to use wood dowels for support.

What do you use & where do you get it?

2 replies
JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JanH Posted 30 Apr 2008 , 5:51am
post #2 of 3

Illustrated common cake support systems:
(With complete and accurate directions.)

This is from countrykitchensa.com so items available online.

More on SPS:

(See leahs post.)


Shelly4481 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Shelly4481 Posted 30 Apr 2008 , 3:44pm
post #3 of 3

I have the Stress free supports, they are a little pricey but I think well worth it. The legs screw on so you can change the height according to what you need. earlenescakes.com sells them. I bought the starter set. I don't have problems with getting them back, and I do charge a $25.00 rental fee on all my wedding cakes. Didn't take long to pay for themselves. In my opinion they are great.

Quote by @%username% on %date%