Large Wedding Cake Boxes

Business By AZCakeGirl Updated 26 Apr 2008 , 8:06pm by gr8yf

AZCakeGirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AZCakeGirl Posted 25 Apr 2008 , 6:11am
post #1 of 6

Does anyone know where to get those really big cardboard wedding cake boxes? When I got married that is what my cake came in (white cardboard with purple writing that says "Wedding Cake". I have an account with CK Products & also have looked around online other places but can't seem to find them anywhere.

5 replies
mommicakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommicakes Posted 25 Apr 2008 , 12:46pm
post #2 of 6

check with Decopac they have some there. icon_smile.gif

littlecake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
littlecake Posted 25 Apr 2008 , 1:21pm
post #3 of 6

if you get them at decopac...make sure you pay with a credit card, and your order is over 75 bucks......so they will pay the shipping....

i bought 5 of them....they shipped them separately.....and the shipping cost as much than the boxes.

the boxes range from 8-11 bucks... paid 10 bucks a box for shipping...it was absurd.

they are nice boxes...but hardly worth 20 bucks each

AZCakeGirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AZCakeGirl Posted 26 Apr 2008 , 5:13am
post #4 of 6

That's EXACTLY what I was looking for, thank you so much!

loriemoms Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
loriemoms Posted 26 Apr 2008 , 5:33am
post #5 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZCakeGirl

Does anyone know where to get those really big cardboard wedding cake boxes? When I got married that is what my cake came in (white cardboard with purple writing that says "Wedding Cake". I have an account with CK Products & also have looked around online other places but can't seem to find them anywhere.

I bought a bunch of them from bakery craft (they come in different sizes) and use them over and over again. They have a great slide out bottom and little holes to lift the cake out. You cut the sides to form a little door to slide the cake out..what I did was put velcro straps to hold the sides up. I don't think I could live without mine for deliveries!

I also have a few on hand for customers who want to transport a large cake..(I charge them for it of course) and want it safe.

gr8yf Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gr8yf Posted 26 Apr 2008 , 8:06pm
post #6 of 6

As a fellow Az gal, they are available at ABC in Phx.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%