What Do I Need To Sell In Big Quantities?

Decorating By Lucy0618 Updated 25 Apr 2008 , 2:46am by Lucy0618

Lucy0618 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lucy0618 Posted 24 Apr 2008 , 4:55pm
post #1 of 3

My Daugther and i will like to know if anyone knows how to manufacture Cheesecakes and Buttercream (buckets). Does anyone know how to begin or who we would need to contact? We already have a licensed Kitchen. Is that all we need and then just get a website? Any info would be truly appreciated! Thanks in advance for reading and helping out.


2 replies
GeminiRJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GeminiRJ Posted 24 Apr 2008 , 5:46pm
post #2 of 3

I buy my icing from the woman who taught me to decorate, and she had quite a time just getting the product labels okayed! There are a lot of guidelines to follow, and you'll need a nutritional analysis done. At least in Nebraska you do. (She got hers done at the University of Nebraska.) Check your state agriculture offices to see what you'll need to do. Be prepared to jump thru hoops...they never make it easy! The cheesecakes would probably be a whole new story altogether.

Lucy0618 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lucy0618 Posted 25 Apr 2008 , 2:46am
post #3 of 3

AWWW thank you so much. You are always such a wonderful help! God Bless.

Quote by @%username% on %date%