Wilton Resell

Business By jnestor Updated 22 Apr 2008 , 9:20pm by CelebrationsbyLori

jnestor Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jnestor Posted 22 Apr 2008 , 4:08pm
post #1 of 4

Ok, I've asked this before, but when the server went down I lost my responses. As of today I have my license number for resell. I was wondering how do you become a reller for Wilton? Thanks!

3 replies
jnestor Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jnestor Posted 22 Apr 2008 , 4:10pm
post #2 of 4

oppss...I meant reseller...I really need to spellcheck more often!

TexasSugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TexasSugar Posted 22 Apr 2008 , 5:48pm
post #3 of 4

I would start by contacting Wilton and asking them how you become a seller of their products. They may have a list of certain things you have to carry or certain amounts you have to buy.

CelebrationsbyLori Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CelebrationsbyLori Posted 22 Apr 2008 , 9:20pm
post #4 of 4

You have to set up an account and fill out a credit application for a net 30 account or send in pre-payment. Then you'll get a wholesale price listing for everything that's in the back of the yearbook and then some. You can choose to carry anything you want, don't let them try to talk you into anything you don't want! Everything has minimum order amounts, most of the pans are 3, alot of the small stuff is 6 or 12, tips are 12, a few big things are singles like tool caddies, but most is at least 2 or 3. There are other distributors you can order Wilton from like CK Products that allow you to buy 1 each. GOOD LUCK!

Quote by @%username% on %date%