How Do I Make A Puppy Cake

Decorating By NrsL22 Updated 22 Apr 2008 , 11:59pm by NrsL22

NrsL22 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NrsL22 Posted 20 Apr 2008 , 9:04pm
post #1 of 5

Could someone please help me find the instructions or send me instructions for making the puppy cake. There used to be some on this site before the crash, about how to make them out of twinkies. I have a order for one next Saturday and I wanted to practice before it was due.
Thanks

4 replies
7yyrt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
7yyrt Posted 20 Apr 2008 , 10:51pm
post #2 of 5

I just bumped one a few days ago made from rounds, and I have some made from wonder molds, but haven't seen a twinkie one, sorry. Are you certain it was twinkies?

NrsL22 Posted 21 Apr 2008 , 11:16pm
post #3 of 5

Not to sure it was twinkies, but I was thinking it was something like that, If you could let me know how you done it with the wonder mold it would be awesome.(Maybe I was dreaming of twinkies, as I have been dieting lol)

7yyrt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
7yyrt Posted 22 Apr 2008 , 12:08am
post #4 of 5

Here's the one - http://forum.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=12974&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=0
-
And this is the other. The website is no longer there, if anyone knows where this woman is, I would appreciate the information.
LL

NrsL22 Posted 22 Apr 2008 , 11:59pm
post #5 of 5

Thank You soo much for the link and attachments!! I'm going to try it tonight to see how its going to work.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%