I Have A Problem!

Decorating By meme Updated 12 Aug 2005 , 12:06am by loree001

Mitzynva Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mitzynva Posted 11 Aug 2005 , 2:12am
post #31 of 35

I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am that I found this site. I pop on and off several times a day (husband is usually walking around rolling his eyes while I do it) I have looked and looked for something like this for a long time. I have only been doing cakes for about a year but I have the bug...lol. But I also now have the confidence to try new things and know I can do it...and if I need help I know I have it.

itsacake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
itsacake Posted 11 Aug 2005 , 2:19am
post #32 of 35

Count me in with all you other obsessive addicts! Great fun and educational too, but sometimes there really are other things I ought to be doing....

cybourg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cybourg Posted 11 Aug 2005 , 2:29am
post #33 of 35

I am with you all!! I am very new to CC but have found it very informative. I have been attempting to decorate cakes for a little over a year. I took all three of the Wilton courses starting in May and just finished the last a week or so ago. However, as much as I learned at the classes I have learned soooo much more here. Practical things, ideas, etc. I also have to admit to being somewhat intimidated by the abilities of the people here.
P.S. My hubby works two jobs so I have lots of time to browse this site. lol icon_smile.gif Well, when not chasing a two year old.
Cyndi

SweetCreations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetCreations Posted 11 Aug 2005 , 9:32pm
post #34 of 35

icon_eek.gif No WAYYYYY icon_eek.gif
icon_smile.gificon_biggrin.gif All of You TOO????? icon_lol.gificon_twisted.gif

Shewwwwwwwwwwwwwww icon_lol.gif I was thinking it was just Me Addicted to this site and all of the Wonderful People Here.

icon_twisted.gifthumbs_up.gif Gotta Love it Here. Everyone is soooooo Nice.. and HELPFUL !!!

anyone remember that song I want my Mtv? I am Like I WANT My CAKECENTRAL!!! thumbs_up.gif

Happy Baking to Everyone!

~Sweet~ icon_rolleyes.gif

loree001 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
loree001 Posted 12 Aug 2005 , 12:06am
post #35 of 35

I'm glad I'm not the only one checking in on this site morning, work, night and even when I get up and go to the bathroom icon_surprised.gif , This is such a great site, I can't believe it took me 3 years of cake decorating to 'stumble' in, but I'm sure glad I did! Thanks Jackie, it really is terrific! I work with a bunch of men in an oil refinery, they even like to look at the cakes over my shoulder (but then they want me to bring them one every day...and they just gobble them up!). icon_rolleyes.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%