Saving 'my Favorite Photos" Somewhere Other Than Cc...

Lounge By bakinccc Updated 20 Apr 2008 , 12:55pm by indydebi

bakinccc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bakinccc Posted 20 Apr 2008 , 2:43am
post #1 of 4

With the latest crash cc had I have to admit I think I'd cry icon_cry.gif if all of my "favorite photos" got deleted. Do you all save them here on cc only or somewhere else on your computer? I have about 10 pages of favorites right now icon_eek.gif . Is there an easy way to save them all on my harddrive without having to save them one-by-one?

3 replies
clsilvus Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
clsilvus Posted 20 Apr 2008 , 6:17am
post #2 of 4

I totally agree, I would cry too. I personally don't save them on my hardrive but I know alot of people do. I wish there was and easier way than one by one but I just don't see how.

CoveredInCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CoveredInCake Posted 20 Apr 2008 , 11:31am
post #3 of 4

I saved a few but the vast majority I have just on my favorites on the site. I saved on my harddrive the ones I know I want to copy or that I wanted to learn to do. I'm new so I'm learning a lot from the pictures and the tutorials posted here. Some of them I want to be able to save in case I forget I dont have to log on, and hunt for. It's just right htere in the cakes folder.

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 20 Apr 2008 , 12:55pm
post #4 of 4

I dont' know how to mass-save, but I save quite a few by copying and pasting it onto a word doc. I also cut and paste the browser address and paste it above the pic in the word doc (so I can find it on the internet later), AND I type in the name of the decorator ("made by CC'er wgoat5" for example) so I know who to credit.

The reason I save them in word is sometimes a bride will select a cake from the CC website and I like to email her the pic with the note of "this is the cake we will be modeling your cake from". She also likes to have a pic in her email file to show her friends. Some dont' want to register on the site to be able to view pics and if I cut-n-paste the pic into the body of the email, it just shows up as the CC logo.

But I can only do it one at a time.....

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%