Mini Cupcake Liners

Decorating By goofygirly36 Updated 24 Apr 2008 , 1:30am by goofygirly36

goofygirly36 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
goofygirly36 Posted 20 Apr 2008 , 1:59am
post #1 of 6

any tips on how to keep the liners from peeling off.......i make them adn then as they are cooling off, the liners end up falling off...........HELP!

5 replies
vickymacd Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vickymacd Posted 20 Apr 2008 , 2:14am
post #2 of 6

Wish I could help but I've never heard of this happening. I use the mini ones all the time.

dahir Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dahir Posted 20 Apr 2008 , 2:17am
post #3 of 6

I have the same problems. Sorry but I have not been able to find a solution. I thought maybe it was because some of the liners are wax coated and some are parchment but I baked some of each with the same cake batter at the same time and both of them peeled away from the cake. Very very frustrating. I work for a catering company and I do hundreds of these in a week and it's about a 50/50 chance that they will work. If you find a solution please let me know. I have tried every liner and pan I can find.
Good Luck,
Tracy

dahir Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dahir Posted 20 Apr 2008 , 1:32pm
post #4 of 6

Can anyone help with this? I wonder if it has something to do with moisture. I only have this problem with thw minis.

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 20 Apr 2008 , 8:34pm
post #5 of 6

I saw in another thread on cupcake liners that the cheap ones will pull away and concensus was the higher quality liners were worth the money.

Sorry, I couldn't find the thread.

goofygirly36 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
goofygirly36 Posted 24 Apr 2008 , 1:30am
post #6 of 6

another question about liners......how do you keep your liners looking like they just came out of the box!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%