Cake Central Dusts, Where To Buy Now?!? =0(

Decorating By nefgaby Updated 23 Apr 2008 , 3:44am by nefgaby

nefgaby Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nefgaby Posted 17 Apr 2008 , 4:47am
post #1 of 15

Hey y'all ... anybody has any idea of where to find the same quality DUSTS that CC used to sell??? I'm running out of mine and I haven't been able to find the same quality anywhere else?

I LOVE my Supreme Sparkle and well, it is very hard to find, any ideas as of where to shop now?

I really miss CC's store, specially their Americolor and Dusts ... The color gels are easier to find (now I buy them at globalsugarart.com) but my Dusts icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif man! I want to cry!

I don't want to bother Heath and Jackie with my dusts questions/issues so I hope someone here can help me ... I'm desperate, I really need them, my cakes need them! icon_rolleyes.gif

Thanks in advance!

14 replies
wgoat5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wgoat5 Posted 17 Apr 2008 , 10:09am
post #2 of 15

www.europeancakegallery.com has a GREAT selection.. but you have to look at their site and write down what you want and call them (they are getting internet ordering ready..

GSA has a selection also icon_smile.gif

HTH's Gaby icon_smile.gif

nefgaby Posted 17 Apr 2008 , 9:30pm
post #3 of 15

Thanks Christi!!! I will check the website out! I don't think I've been there before ... ohhh ... I smell trouble!

And for CC's, does any one know who the manufacturer was?

wgoat5 Posted 17 Apr 2008 , 10:13pm
post #4 of 15

I dont know about their manufacturer was Gaby.. actually I think most of it comes from one place and gets the sellers name??? maybe?

ccr03 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ccr03 Posted 18 Apr 2008 , 3:05pm
post #5 of 15

Have you tried Country Kitchen Sweet Art?

I've only used there's and they've got GREAT prices!!!

http://www.countrykitchensa.com/

nefgaby Posted 19 Apr 2008 , 9:37pm
post #6 of 15

Thanks!!!! Will check them out too, it's been a while since I visited country kitchen!

wgoat5 Posted 20 Apr 2008 , 11:33am
post #7 of 15

Gaby I just wanted to say.. the shipping for ECG is like 3 dollars for all the dusts you can fit in a yellow (large document envelope... great shipping prices icon_smile.gif

jen1977 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jen1977 Posted 20 Apr 2008 , 12:17pm
post #8 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by wgoat5

Gaby I just wanted to say.. the shipping for ECG is like 3 dollars for all the dusts you can fit in a yellow (large document envelope... great shipping prices icon_smile.gif

I LOVE ! They are super nice, and very helpful and polite. They were out of one color that I needed, and gave me the airbrush version instead. It's just finer, but also costs more. Their shipping is very reasonable. I think he told me you can fit about 50 jars in hte envelope for $3, but I may be wrong on hte number. I remember it was a lot though!

wgoat5 Posted 20 Apr 2008 , 12:24pm
post #9 of 15

That's right jen.. and isn't his voice HEAVENLY icon_wink.gif LOL

nefgaby Posted 22 Apr 2008 , 5:25am
post #10 of 15

Oh thank you ladies! Love the LOW shipping!

Now, if you don't mind me asking... are you getting notices that there are new post on the thread, or any thread? I haven't been getting any!! That's why it took me a while to respond... I miss my notices! My settings say YES to notices, wierd!

wgoat5 Posted 22 Apr 2008 , 9:44am
post #11 of 15

it's probably a big ole glitch Gaby.. I have been getting mine... but I noticed after 2 days my watch this topic thing changes to the other.. IN the forums.

mpaigew Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mpaigew Posted 22 Apr 2008 , 10:28am
post #12 of 15

www.cakedeco.com has the lowest dust prices that I've seen, but you have to place a $50 order. They have so much stuff, it's not hard to get up to $50.

I miss the Cake Central prices!!!!!

peacockplace Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
peacockplace Posted 22 Apr 2008 , 11:51am
post #13 of 15

CC's dusts were amazing! I miss those. I wonder if they will ever give us the supplier info. I love, love, loved them!

crazy4sugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crazy4sugar Posted 22 Apr 2008 , 12:30pm
post #14 of 15

I LOVE the big CC super pearl.

I bought a 4-Pack Super Pearl luster dust at Caljava International for $7.96. I bought other stuff too and my shipping was about $8.

nefgaby Posted 23 Apr 2008 , 3:44am
post #15 of 15

Ahh... I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one missing CC's dusts, I was thinking, maybe in a couple of weeks or so (or when CC is back to normal) I will PM Heath hoping he can share some info with us.

It would be SO great if they would carry them in the store, really, nothing else, just the dusts, would make us so happy, don't ya think?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%