Swimsuits...

Lounge By TxBlonde Updated 17 Apr 2008 , 2:15pm by tracycakes

TxBlonde Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TxBlonde Posted 16 Apr 2008 , 10:24pm
post #1 of 4

I am soo not looking forward to the summer time swimsuit YUCKNESS! I have decided to go on a strict exercise regimen. Because those dang cakes are going straight to my hips! Why do they have to be so tasty!?? Although I don't need to lose weight, toning up my abs and legs would be nice! Just thought I would throw this topic out there! Anyone else trying get fit before summer?? Just struggling with this right now and can't get it out of my head... I really want some dang CHOCOLATE!!

3 replies
TheCakerator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheCakerator Posted 16 Apr 2008 , 10:45pm
post #2 of 4

I just had to do the dreaded swimsuit shopping myself .. going on vacation this week and needed one BADLY ... after several attempts at finding one lower priced the the one I had originally seen, my dh finally said ... money is no object .. go get the one we know fits! How often do you hear a man say that .. that right there tells you how bad it was for me! Of course, swim trunks will still be on me ... I would hate for anyone to see these thighs! Good luck on your toning up!

CoveredInCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CoveredInCake Posted 17 Apr 2008 , 1:57pm
post #3 of 4

Good luck to yoU! I'm going to avoid a bathing suit like it's the plague. ROTLF!!! People tell me that I"m not as fat as I think I am, but fat or not the skin hangs too much to be caught in a bathing suit. icon_smile.gif
I'm going to start now and hope I look better by next summer. icon_wink.gif

tracycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tracycakes Posted 17 Apr 2008 , 2:15pm
post #4 of 4

I haven't been in a swimsuit for several years... and not going to until I love xxx (over 50) lbs. icon_cry.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%