Hillary Clinton In My Hometown Yesterday!

Lounge By KaraN Updated 17 Apr 2008 , 5:58am by veejaytx

KaraN Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KaraN Posted 13 Apr 2008 , 8:06pm
post #1 of 5

So Hillary was in Valparaiso yesterday which is where I am from. I was too lazy to go though because it was so darn cold and rainy outside! I'm not sure if I'm a Hillary supporter yet or not but it would have been neat to see!

4 replies
dailey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dailey Posted 13 Apr 2008 , 11:22pm
post #2 of 5

she was in my hometown too yesterday...at Bronco's in CP (awesome pizza)! at any rate, McCain still got my vote thumbs_up.gif

KaraN Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KaraN Posted 14 Apr 2008 , 2:28am
post #3 of 5

you live in CP huh? I lived there too for a while. Did you see the pics in the newspaper of her drinking a beer and then taking a shot of whiskey at Bronkos?

maryjsgirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
maryjsgirl Posted 17 Apr 2008 , 3:21am
post #4 of 5

She came to my area too and my mother went to see her. I of course (hehe) went to see Obama when he came a few weeks ago. What a great experience! Something I will always remember.

Isn't it cool that Indiana and other states that usually "don't matter" are getting to be a vital part of the election this year?

veejaytx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
veejaytx Posted 17 Apr 2008 , 5:58am
post #5 of 5

She was here in Dallas/Ft. Worth too, but it turned out to be a sad memory. A motorcycle officer leading her motorcade crashed his bike and was killed. She came back and attended his funeral a few days later.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%