Central Ohio Help Needed For Fundraiser!

Business By MichelleM77 Updated 16 Apr 2008 , 4:36am by cakesbyjess

MichelleM77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MichelleM77 Posted 12 Apr 2008 , 11:23pm
post #1 of 3

Hi all. I received an email from a representative from the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation about their wine opener event. I participated in the Akron area event last weekend and it was a blast, and the gal from the Central Ohio Chapter emailed me asking for a referral to a baker in her area for their event this Friday, April 18, in Bexley, Ohio. I know it's late notice, but I did cake truffles and they were a total hit, so that might be something you can whip up for the event at short notice. I got 200 bitesized cake truffles from one box mix with the extender recipe. I had to supply samples for 400. I had a nice table set up and people mingled, ate wonderful food, drank great wine, bid on auction items (i donated a basket of cookies and a gift certificate) and it was all for a good cause, along with great exposure for my business. If anyone is available and can help out, please send me a message and I will send her your information so that she can contact you directly.

http://www.cff.org/Chapters/centralohio/EventsList/index.cfm?ID=8135&blnShowBack=False&idContentType=2115&Event=8135

Thanks so much!

2 replies
MichelleM77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MichelleM77 Posted 15 Apr 2008 , 2:16am
post #2 of 3

Bump

cakesbyjess Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesbyjess Posted 16 Apr 2008 , 4:36am
post #3 of 3

Michelle ... I just sent you a PM ... icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%