Duff Is On Chefography Right Now!

Decorating By tiggy2 Updated 11 Apr 2008 , 11:41pm by MichelleM77

tiggy2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggy2 Posted 11 Apr 2008 , 1:44am
post #1 of 10

Duff is on the food network right now talking about how he got started if anyone wants to watch.

9 replies
lovetofrost Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lovetofrost Posted 11 Apr 2008 , 1:49am
post #2 of 10

I'm watching this show too. thanks for the heads up though. maybe we'll learn something.

Kathleen01 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kathleen01 Posted 11 Apr 2008 , 1:57am
post #3 of 10

Hooray!! Thanks! thumbs_up.gif

MichelleM77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MichelleM77 Posted 11 Apr 2008 , 11:54am
post #4 of 10

I DVR'd it. Can't wait to watch it!!

Did you watch the one with the history of the FoodNetwork? So interesting! Too bad we didn't buy stock when it was just starting. Darn! And Julia Child. I didn't know anything about her other than her voice was so unique (I was sure she was British as well!).

Yomomma Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Yomomma Posted 11 Apr 2008 , 1:57pm
post #5 of 10

I just love this show. I'm glad FoodNewtork saw his potential. I DVR'd it (Chefography) & have watched it twice already. Did anyone catch that at one point in time, b4 he purchased his bakery, he was making cakes out of his apartment? This encourages me.

The only downside to his show is that the public may get the idea that his cakes are easy and expect the average cakedecorator to produce. I wish they would quote the price of those cakes to educate up the public.

cocobean Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cocobean Posted 11 Apr 2008 , 4:24pm
post #6 of 10

I just turned it on. It looks like there is only an infomertial (sp) on. icon_sad.gif

MichelleM77 Posted 11 Apr 2008 , 4:41pm
post #7 of 10

Cocobean, he was on Thursday night. I bet it will repeat again soon. I think I saw that there would be a marathon of all the shows, maybe this weekend?

ncdessertdiva Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ncdessertdiva Posted 11 Apr 2008 , 6:49pm
post #8 of 10

Supposed to be a marathon on Sunday! The stuff on Julia Chid was very interesting.
Leslie

MichelleM77 Posted 11 Apr 2008 , 11:40pm
post #9 of 10

Did you guys catch that, oh crap, can't think of her name, the French girl, is Duff's girlfriend? I totally thought Jess was his girlfriend, but she is Geof's GF! Crazy! It's like one big family at that bakery. icon_smile.gif

MichelleM77 Posted 11 Apr 2008 , 11:41pm
post #10 of 10

Sofie, that's her name! Whew! I hate when I can't think of someone's name, and that happens a lot. Bad memory for names.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%