Please Pray For My Family

Decorating By tasha27 Updated 9 Apr 2008 , 7:07pm by apclassicwed

tasha27 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tasha27 Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 10:58pm
post #1 of 38

I am walking with a heavy heart today yesterday evening my father's house caught on fire and burned. He lost everything. I just got stationed about two hours away and my daughter was staying with him she lost all her stuff as well. My 15 yr old brother fell asleep while cooking but by the grace of God he woke him up in time to get out of the house. The fire dept wasn't much help to my family while the station is only three minutes away they came on the scene with no water and had to call a station 15 minutes away for water. So my brother had to watch his home burn to the ground with the fire dept standing beside him already feeling bad because it could have been avoided. CC please pray for us as my father didn't have home insurance so he is starting with nothing. However I am thankful because it could have been a lot worse but God decided it was not my brothers time and for that we are grateful. My father is the type to always help others so please when you say your prayers tonight say an extra one for the Mcfadden family.

http://www.wltx.com/news/story.aspx?storyid=60683
Here is the link to the article in case you would like to see

God Bless
Natasha

37 replies
FromScratch Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FromScratch Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 11:05pm
post #2 of 38

I am so sorry to hear this, but at least everyone is okay. Homes you can re-build.. losing a loved one is forever. ((hugs)) Keeping you guys in my thoughts!! icon_smile.gif

jl5949 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jl5949 Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 11:06pm
post #3 of 38

I am so sorry to hear about the fire. I didn't wait until tonight... I've said a pray that God will watch over your family in their time of need.

janebrophy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
janebrophy Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 11:08pm
post #4 of 38

How devastating, Thank God your family is safe! I will keep you in my thoughts, wishing you all the very best in rebuilding.

4them Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
4them Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 11:08pm
post #5 of 38

Your family is in my prayers(((HUGS)))

bethola Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bethola Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 11:10pm
post #6 of 38

The Lord was watching over your brother today and He will continue to watch over your family.

Blessings

Beth

tracycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tracycakes Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 11:11pm
post #7 of 38

I am so sorry for your loss and lifting your family up in my prayers. A fire is just to devastating. I'm glad everyone is okay, that's the most important thing, as you well know. Put your strength in God - He's in control and will take care of you and your family.

Kate714 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kate714 Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 11:11pm
post #8 of 38

I'm so sorry to hear this...you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 11:17pm
post #9 of 38

Our loving heavenly Father, please give strength to this family. Your word tells us you will replace what the Enemy has taken. We ask that you provide for them in a way that will show everyone You are real and answer prayer. In the name of Christ your son as pray. Amen

mommyle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommyle Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 11:20pm
post #10 of 38

Our thoughts and prayers are with you, too. For all of you.

playingwithsugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
playingwithsugar Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 11:22pm
post #11 of 38

I know the feeling all too well. We also had a fire, many years ago, and no insurance. We lost everything, including all my family photos, which meant more to me than anything else in the place.

My prayers are with you and your family.

Theresa icon_smile.gif

sugarshack Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarshack Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 11:25pm
post #12 of 38

prayers going up

TandTHarrell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TandTHarrell Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 11:25pm
post #13 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakeladi

Our loving heavenly Father, please give strength to this family. Your word tells us you will replace what the Enemy has taken. We ask that you provide for them in a way that will show everyone You are real and answer prayer. In the name of Christ your son as pray. Amen

AMEN

TC123 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TC123 Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 11:29pm
post #14 of 38

I'm very sorry to hear about your family's loss. I am keeping The Mcfadden Family in my prayers. I'm SO glad everyone made it out of the house okay!!! (Please reassure your brother that's the MOST important thing.)

Sugar_Plum_Fairy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sugar_Plum_Fairy Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 11:30pm
post #15 of 38

You and your family are in my prayers. God bless and help you in your time of need.

Bossy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bossy Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 11:43pm
post #16 of 38

So sad! Freinds meeting will keep you in our prayers.

funbun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
funbun Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 11:43pm
post #17 of 38

You and your family are in my prayers and thougths.
{{{HUGS}}} To you and please know that God is always with you. He walks beside you even carries you when you need it.

becky27 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
becky27 Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 11:46pm
post #18 of 38

may God Bless you and your family and keep you strong in your faith in Him!!! He will provide another way for you!!! you are all in my prayers!!!!

martatru Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
martatru Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 11:48pm
post #19 of 38

God is in control, I have never seen the righteous forsaken he will do a way where there is no way.you and your family will be in our prayers.

JoanneK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JoanneK Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 11:51pm
post #20 of 38

Oh this is so sad. I will keep you all in my prayers.

Is there anything else we can do to help out? Do you have a paypal account set up that we could donate to?

I have tons of household items I could give him that I have in my storage but I live in CA and have no way to get them to him.

This would be so sad and scary if it ever happened to me. I wish I could help out more. Please let me know if I can.

I would love to help out a fellow CC member's family anyway I could.

adonisthegreek1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adonisthegreek1 Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 11:53pm
post #21 of 38

I am so tremendously sorry to hear of this fire. Your family is in my heart and my prayers. At least your family was not harmed. Just knowing that you still have each other is a blessing.

I hope you don't mind if I expound a little. I tell my 16 year old not to turn on the stove when I am away or when I am asleep. She over extends herself and does not get the proper rest. She's also burned a frying pan, because she was so involved with a cell phone conversation that she forgot she had the stove on. The only time that she is allowed to cook is when I am present in the kitchen.

robinscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
robinscakes Posted 9 Apr 2008 , 12:09am
post #22 of 38

God bless you and your family. You are so right that it could have been so much worse, and God certainly is good in His protecting your family. I will certainly pray that your family is protected and cared for during this transitional time and that they will have all of their needs met as they start from scratch again.

"And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28

AmazingGraceCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AmazingGraceCakes Posted 9 Apr 2008 , 12:31am
post #23 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakeladi

Amen, Amen!!!!! Romans 8:28

Lifting you and your family up in prayer,
Connie

giggysmack Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
giggysmack Posted 9 Apr 2008 , 12:37am
post #24 of 38

All my prayers to you and your family

valluvscrafts Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
valluvscrafts Posted 9 Apr 2008 , 12:58am
post #25 of 38

I know I may be in another state but if you or family needs anything please tell me. Your family is in my prayers

Tomoore Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tomoore Posted 9 Apr 2008 , 1:02am
post #26 of 38

So sorry that your family experienced this. I will keep you all in my prayers.

karenm0712 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
karenm0712 Posted 9 Apr 2008 , 1:04am
post #27 of 38

You and your family are in my prayers! PLEASE PM me if there is anything that I can do to help!

joyofcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
joyofcakes Posted 9 Apr 2008 , 1:07am
post #28 of 38

You and your family are in our prayers.

justducky Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
justducky Posted 9 Apr 2008 , 1:11am
post #29 of 38

Praying for all of you!

flowers40 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flowers40 Posted 9 Apr 2008 , 1:30am
post #30 of 38

All your fellow CCer's are praying for you and your family. I hope that your family finds the strength to start over. I pray that every one is OK, and out of this tregedy comes something positive.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%