Need Help With Cupcakes For The End Of Testing For 1St Grade

Decorating By famousamous Updated 8 Apr 2008 , 10:15pm by famousamous

famousamous Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
famousamous Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 9:45pm
post #1 of 7

Ive looked through the grad cakes and back to school sections but I cant seem to find what Im lookiing for. My Sons teacher sent me a note requesting something special to celebrate the end of testing.

Maybe a large swirl with chocolate A+ on each cupcake??

Anyone have any ideas?

6 replies
OCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
OCakes Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 9:59pm
post #2 of 7

I like your idea, and here are some I thought of: An apple with a little "bookworm"... maybe the worm is too gross (1st grade though!), or just a red apple with a stem & leaf; A happy face on each cupcake, maybe even specific to boy/girl, depending on # in class; "The alphabet", so when they're all together, they are the letters of the alphabet (Big A, little a, etc...); Put a white piece of paper under your A+ idea; a book; a pencil on a paper; a "gold star"........ and I'm out. Sorry, this IS a hard one!! =) Good luck!

OCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
OCakes Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 10:01pm
post #3 of 7

I like your idea, and here are some I thought of: An apple with a little "bookworm"... maybe the worm is too gross (1st grade though!), or just a red apple with a stem & leaf; A happy face on each cupcake, maybe even specific to boy/girl, depending on # in class; "The alphabet", so when they're all together, they are the letters of the alphabet (Big A, little a, etc...); Put a white piece of paper under your A+ idea; a book; a pencil on a paper; a "gold star"........ and I'm out. Sorry, this IS a hard one!! =) Good luck!

miss_sweetstory Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
miss_sweetstory Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 10:07pm
post #4 of 7

Do teachers give out Gold stars anymore? (I think I'm dating myself...I just turned 40, but 1st grade doesn't seem like that long ago!)

Anyway, how about using whatever the teacher used as a reward?

deanwithana Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
deanwithana Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 10:12pm
post #5 of 7

Are these for the teacher's or students???

famousamous Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 10:13pm
post #6 of 7

^I beleive Im supplying the reward. LOL I dont mind though.

OCakes, thank you! Maybe an apple with a gummi worm sticking out of it would be cool! Sounds cute and simple enough for me.

famousamous Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 10:15pm
post #7 of 7

deanwithanna they would be for the students plus one teacher. Just so happens that equals 24 cupcakes. lol

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%