Help!!!! Where To Buy Pink Cigarellos????

Decorating By 2sdae Updated 15 Apr 2008 , 4:03am by msthang1224

2sdae Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
2sdae Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 12:04pm
post #1 of 12

I have a grad cake and a birthday who both want white and pink chocolate cigarellos. I cant find them anywhere. Does anyone know where I can find them? icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif
I need several hundred and no local stores sell them.

11 replies
2sdae Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 1:01pm
post #2 of 12

no one knows????? icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif

sasporella Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sasporella Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 1:02pm
post #3 of 12

This cake in the gallery has white and pink. I don't know if they are bought or if she made them but you could ask her.    http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-photo_1197290.html and this link is to the tutorial on how to make your own. http://www.cakecentral.com/article173-How-To-Make-Chocolate-Cigarellos-Natis-Way.html Hope this helps.

2sdae Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 1:47pm
post #4 of 12

I just dont have the time to make them...or the inclination really.....
The pms have been sent out...so far no word back..... icon_sad.gif

sasporella Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 2:27pm
post #5 of 12

Sorry i wasn't any help. I hope you find out what you need to know very soon.

AKA_cupcakeshoppe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AKA_cupcakeshoppe Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 2:33pm
post #6 of 12

hey 2sdae i sent you a pm in the other site. hope you get it =D

2sdae Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 2:41pm
post #7 of 12

I got it but I cannot find them on that site,,,,everything but them though! Thanks guys for trying! thumbs_up.gif

sasporella Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 2:56pm
post #8 of 12

I saw a cake on the internet but i can't find it now (typical icon_rolleyes.gif ) anyway she had dipped the bottom of white cigarellos in pink lustre dust.

ibmoser Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ibmoser Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 3:01pm
post #9 of 12

Marque Foods in San Fransisco has pink and white "variegated" cigarellos. I just bought some items from them last week, and the pink and white ones are around $55 per 2-pound box, and they are about 8" long. They have solid white chocolate ones, too, but no solid pink. Call them at (650) 583â4114 and ask. They are marvelous to work with. The cigarellos are heat sensitive, so order quickly icon_lol.gif

TheButterWench Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheButterWench Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 3:02pm
post #10 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibmoser

Marque Foods in San Fransisco has pink and white "variegated" cigarellos. I just bought some items from them last week, and the pink and white ones are around $55 per 2-pound box, and they are about 8" long. They have solid white chocolate ones, too, but no solid pink. Call them at (650) 583â4114 and ask. They are marvelous to work with. The cigarellos are heat sensitive, so order quickly icon_lol.gif

hahah And here I thought I came in to save the day! I went to the website Marque foods and when I came back to post you had the info!.

I like getting the little mini jelly lemon , lime and orange slices to mark my cuppy cakes!

2sdae Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 5:11pm
post #11 of 12

I can use all the help I can get! So any and all suggestions and info welcome!!!!
I love those little slices...so darn cute! thumbs_up.gif

msthang1224 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
msthang1224 Posted 15 Apr 2008 , 4:03am
post #12 of 12

you could also try pastrychef.com

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%